French OOP

Hi Everybody !
I found this Forum very recently (with the help of Orlygg, from http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.fr/), and I was really excited with this community : I'm a young Hobbyist, well, a Teenager, but Gosh, do I love OOP and Oldies ! :grin:
The thing is that I don't have any parents into Fantasy Stuff, Rpg or this kind of thing, so I don't have a lot of thoses rarities, plus, I live in France, which isn't a Country with this Passion about Gaming.
Anyways, I hope you'll like those Minis, a bit of everything ! (and sorry about the grammar, 'told you: I'm French ;) )

Also, If you want better pictures, go directly to the Second or the Third Page !

u3zFeu.jpg

Oh, I love this Dwarf...So much Funny, so "Tolkien"-ish, so Old-School, so...I love it ! The next Photo has the same feeling

myNzZX.jpg

What might be the opposite of them...Green-Skins ?

OE1F2B.jpg

"Wat zior Problam ?"

NSq0Ic.jpg

OE1F2B.jpg

eHuiD8.jpg

Well, I don't want to pollute with all those pictures, so I'll wait for some answers !

Asslessman

All pics are welcome mate, o and if you're french, just head to the french group in the Wargames/shows subsection and know that we also have a group on Facebook.
Don't worry about your age,there's no age to be right :grin:

Spevna

I really like how you have painted those orks, especially the plastic one from the WH40K boxed set. You have made a very plain miniature look very cool! Well done mate :)

Whoa, really fast answers ! And Nice ones with that :lol:
I think I should try to take pics another way, I'll just post some Beastmen to make you wait, you "Hungry-for-posts" Trolls ;)

xSMpBZ.jpg

That is a fantastic Minotaur, probably the weirdest (with the little...underpants, I guess). I bought for a pretty cheap price, about 15/17 Euros on Ebay.

x9nEkm.jpg

I use this guy as a Bestigor for Mordheim. Not really surprising colors, but...I think it's OK.

pQXZmC.jpg

Those are just Dark Eldars Khymerae I found in a friend's Bitz Box. He gave me those for free ! So, I just painted them as Chaos Hounds, with a Naked Flesh effect. That was pretty morbid, but fun to do :)

Yeah, I realise that the photos aren't that great. I'll do something for it... :twisted:

Well, I see that the community is really active :lol:
Those comments are very nices, thanks again !
Now, let's go for something more...Grim...

258HSm.jpg

R3v9c6.jpg

I wanted to do something really Weird, and Eerie, Blanche style (Aah, Blanchitsu...)
I think I'lll made an entire Army like that... :twisted:
Hope you'll like those "Sisters"...or "Brothers", that's the problem with this little naughty Slaanesh, you never know :?

Really, so it seems that a not a lot of people can see the photos, well, it might try to use anything else to show you them.
I've used the "Img" button in the Reply, I'm using Imageshack... Tell me if there's another way...or else, it's pretty bad :? ...

I can't see them either, but I think I know what the problem is
Image tags only work if you direct them directly to the image and should therefore always end in .jpg (or .gif/.png)
you've got :
https://imageshack.com/i/iqu3zFeuj
but it should be:
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x ... u3zFeu.jpg
like so:
u3zFeu.jpg

I guess some browsers may be smart enough to get around that and show the pic so some may be able to see the pic while others won't

so when you get the link you need the direct rather than the link, or go to " get links" and select forum like in the attached pic

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,133

Nico

Beaucoup de belle pièces dans cette collection, bon courage pour la suite.
Tu as eu raison d'ouvrir un blog, c'est très simple à utiliser et ça permet d'avoir une belle galerie !

you're a damn good painter. i had that minotaur when i was a nipper, really need to go and get it again. those daemonettes too are supurb.

Well, I see that one seems really interested in a Warband for the moment ... but, well, I'm still doing my thing ! :lol:
Let's add a Chaos Warrior, finished in one day (Ahh, painting metal armors...), with some good ol' blood splatters !
jVgzOW.jpg

aYuo2S.jpg

We can't really see it on those photos, but the metal is a bit red/pink, thanks to washes, who did all the job here !
Alright, alright, I see you're still hungry for pictures !
Because an only Slaaneshi guy doesn't exist, there's always a girl next to him ! Oops, i think she fell in the wrong Universe :)
5NsZe7.jpg

6gubQI.jpg

Wow, I haven't been uploading for... a long time !

'Guess that it's time to deal with it !

SAM_0137.JPG

"Still lost in the Woods !"

SAM_0138.JPG

SAM_0141.JPG

SAM_0144.JPG

SAM_0148.JPG

"But a Lovely Afternoon wouldn't be complete without a fight with Mutants Chaotics Thugs

SAM_0149.JPG

SAM_0151.JPG

SAM_0154.JPG

SAM_0156.JPG

SAM_0158.JPG

SAM_0161.JPG

SAM_0162.JPG

Every photos were taken on this 30x30cm Cork "Presentation" Board.
Better quality, huh ?!

Back