Spacecows Painting Log

Hi!

I thought instead of posting tons of random topics, I should just combine them all into one so to get the ball rolling here's a chaos warrior!

DSCF1062_zps4a1b5d79.jpg

All the best!

Pil

Cool! This was one of the first models I painted when I got the paint set. The highlighting on the armour is very nicely done. I do think the metallics would benefit from a bit of extra shading, especially the skulls and the axe.

Hi!

To be honest I am so used to painting 15mm scale that shading and highlighting need to be relearned as in the smaller scale it gets done so differently from the 28mm stuff!

Heres my latest (not true Oldhammer but chaos warrior proxies for the down at heel gamer!)

DSCF1063_zps352b8566.jpg

They are originally from Chronopia but do the trick as chaos warriors at a pinch. I am also trying to add some more highlights and shading to the metallics but its slow going! Although they aren't the best figures in the world, the chunkiness of them is rather nice and they turned out not too badly either.

All the best!

Heres progress thus far on my Orks too:

DSCF1067_zps28404f3b.jpg

I've finally finished a third one so hopefully I will have the lot painted for this time next year...

All the best!

Back