A Rogue Trader's Retinue (Beastmen) [PICS]

Pil

Hello all, I'm pleased to announce that my Imperial Beastmen have been published in the Combat Zone Chronicles. Read all about it here:

http://combatzonechronicles.net/cozoxd/rogue.htm

Of course I have some extra pictures for you to enjoy:

roguetrader01_zps65e7e073.jpg
roguetrader02_zps29825185.jpg

RTbeastmen01_zps26b9ddb5.jpg

RTbeastmen02_zps39eb2ef3.jpg

RTbeastmen03_zps8a4991d7.jpg

RTbeastmen04_zpsd1cdb95c.jpg

RTbeastmen05_zps2f0f49ed.jpg

RTbeastmen06_zps38275d4a.jpg

RTbeastmen07_zps599428d1.jpg

bug16

Very nice! I'm a big fan of the Phagon Beastmen. They're on my to buy list but having seen yours they've been pushed a bit higher on said list. :)

Chico

Where can i buy these? As they may just make it on to my ''buy it without the wife knowing list'' heh

phreedh

Chico":35tsxgqu said:
Where can i buy these? As they may just make it on to my ''buy it without the wife knowing list'' heh
EM4 Miniatures mate... Not sure about the old Metal Magic/Hobby Products space lords merchant (human guy) but he's probably in there somewhere too.

The also have a lot of the old Copplestone barbarians from Grenadier, as well as a slew of wood elves that I think Goodwin sculpted - but could be Copplestone too. I have problems telling their work apart sometimes when on similar subjects (ie chaos warriors and elves).

Best part is the price, at £1.28 or something. Be sure to check out Forlorn Hope Games too, they have a lot of the same but include postage in the price and have a few more fantasy models.

Check out my thread on cheap lead over at Lead Adventure Forums:
http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=27037.0

A lot is old school.

phreedh

Pil":14mdtb3e said:
All spacelords models are still available from EM4
Nah-ah... I've got models not listed at EM4. Don't know if they're in the massive stash of moulds EM4 and Forlorn Hope are making available again. The EM4 offering is far from a complete catalogue though.

bug16":14mdtb3e said:
I've got all of the civilian and Yoyodyne models and they're really great sculpts that are well worth the cash. Checking the Phagons there's a lot of sculpts there to collect!
Yup, classic Ochmann. Love his work on the fantasy range from Metal Magic.

Pil

phreedh":18c07fju said:
Pil":18c07fju said:
All spacelords models are still available from EM4
Nah-ah... I've got models not listed at EM4. Don't know if they're in the massive stash of moulds EM4 and Forlorn Hope are making available again. The EM4 offering is far from a complete catalogue though.

I know smarty-pants ;) I meant all Spacelords models in the pictures. I wanted to say all models were available from EM4, but that wouldn't be true for the Citadel models in the pictures.

On this page you can view pictures of the old range: www.metalmagic.de/f14-spacelords.html

As far as I know EM4 have the masters to all the Spacelords stuff, but they release them very slowly. I'm still hoping to see the jetbikes again someday:

C3092.jpg

Back