Epic Madness...Land Train Completed

popevaderii

For reasons I'm not sure about I've found myself finially painting my Imperial Guard and Squat Epic armies

First up some Imperial Guard tanks...

popevaderii

Re: Epic Madness...

Am somewhat happy with the camo, for years I've been scared about painting it after messing up some airfix kits but actually the tanks have come out really well.

Current projects now are some Squat assault squads and a Land Train so watch this space

tf riley

Re: Epic Madness...

Nice PJ! Love the markings - a must if you ask me.

I'll most definitely be watching this space, having a huge Squat army myself and a decent Eldar force as well.

//Thomas

Re: Epic Madness...Squat Assault Squads Added

It's lovely to see some epic scale Space Dwarfs, I do think the lawn needs to be mowed though.

popevaderii

Re: Epic Madness...Squat Assault Squads Added

*3 Basalisks, quiet happy with these but really should hunt out some guardsmen to go with these tanks!

popevaderii

Re: Epic Madness...Basilisks Completed!

After a slight break I got back to doing some painting this week and completed a land train engine, thunderers, warlord and heathguards

symphonicpoet

Re: Epic Madness...Land Train, Thunderers, Warlord, Heathgua

Love the tanks in the first few photographs. Some gorgeous stuff there. Thank you.

popevaderii

symphonicpoet":3hnyml77 said:
Love the tanks in the first few photographs. Some gorgeous stuff there. Thank you.

Well just stripped a couple more Baneblades and a Gorgon so when the Land Train is finished more tanks will be appearing

popevaderii

Finished all the Imperial tanks and they rolled over the barren desert of my dreaded patio...

Suber

Re: Epic Madness...Imperial Tanks Ahoy

Wooow, these are so cool, I love them! Looking gorgeous.

Back