Army Shots

Sleepysod

One of my favourite threads - and now I've officially joined I'm cheekily attempting to see it rebooted - even though I have nothing to display at the moment....

Two years have passed.... surely more great army shots out there?

winterdyne

What a thread! Some inspiring armies - whilst I paint well, painting en masse is a whole other discipline; I've only completed three armies (of my own), and one of those was basically drybrushed Skeletons when I was 12... which I sold so have no pics. :( It's hard to stay focussed when the hobby butterfly in you wants to flit off to something else...

I do have pics of an oldschool (40k 3rd) Dark Angels army. Gotta be honest, I don't like my attempt at weathering the Rhinos. Didn't work well.
da_army_final.jpg

And a WAB (WFB3) Wars of the Roses Battle (approx 1/3 of a full army, but listed as an army in its own right).
This is about a third of my Lancastrians. I need to do a similar size chunk of Yorkists before coming back.
buckinghams_retinue.jpg

If gangs, count, here's the boys from Blue Shift, Trazior hive, my Necromunda Arbites:
blue_shift.jpg

And my current in progress Nurgle horde:
140617_group.jpg

Sleepysod

This is exactly what I was looking for! - Those arbites really are fantastic - that paint job is amazing - and the Lancastrians WFB army is also mind blowing

Orjetax

Winterdyne, your arbites canine may be the best dog miniature I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golgfag1

OK, to show that no army is ever finished here's a progress shot from my original Empire army

Paul/Golgfag1

Attachments

• army1.jpg
    army1.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 565

symphonicpoet

^What's a finished army? One that's been destroyed? Long as it's still out there fighting battles there's always room to grow. ;)

Back