Army Shots

Golgfag1

Ok, lets give this a try - My Empire troops mustering for BOYL2014 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul Golgfag1

Attachments

• empire.jpg
    empire.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,578
Hey, they look great. Really nice and colourful and I like the movement trays too. Just started making some myself, and wow are they handy.

Golgfag1

Thanks for the compliment Blue,

Yes the movement trays certainly speed up the game, setting out & packing up - I took my inspiration from Nico who used them at BOYL 2013.

Paul / Golgfag1

dazza36

Inspiring work by all.

My contribution is my dwarf throng. Collecting for a few years and slowly painting through the lead but still a long way to go. I've been distracted by a small band of skaven and trying to collect early(ish) Kev Adams goblins. I'm hoping to one day collect another 7 gyro's so I can have the complete pool ball set. Anyway enjoy.

Protist

Aw man, gimme a coupl'a months and a few more litres of paint and I can bring my own oldhammering army to the thread, but for now just looking on with envy. Great stuff everyone, really awesome to see :grin:

Dazza - gonna pm you re. an old gyro I have sitting in a box somewhere that I acquired and thought I'd paint at some point. It looks like you could actually make use of it so if you have anything to trade I'd rather see it filling the ranks than sitting on my shelf gathering dust!

Blue in VT

Protist":ivp1otyp said:
Aw man, gimme a coupl'a months and a few more litres of paint and I can bring my own oldhammering army to the thread, but for now just looking on with envy. Great stuff everyone, really awesome to see :grin:

Dazza - gonna pm you re. an old gyro I have sitting in a box somewhere that I acquired and thought I'd paint at some point. It looks like you could actually make use of it so if you have anything to trade I'd rather see it filling the ranks than sitting on my shelf gathering dust!

If he doesn't want it please keep me in mind... ;) damn thing keeps eluding me!

Cheers,

Blue

dazza36

Protist":80zfe4k4 said:
Ya, ok Blue. I just sent you a PM. re. the gyrocopter

Just make sure its a prerequisite that Blue actually paints it up !!! Its about time he posted another non chaos dwarf LOL

Here´s my contribution:

Mainly 4th edition stuff but more and more oldies have been added. Much more are still waiting for paint.

dscn2847v0jj0ghrrp.jpg

Snickit

My Skaven, about 5000pts painted, not a very good quality photo I'm afraid

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 2,224

Padre

Old image of my 'Greenskin raiders' army arrayed for a battle ...

MiniBash2.jpg

And many of my greenskins marching to war ...

CondlumarViewsGuldarsOrcs1.jpg

CondlumarViewsGuldarsOrcs2.jpg

And here are two shots of my skaven ...

ReviewACool.jpg

ReviewBCool.jpg

Bet they'd look somewhat numerous in an alliance of evil!!

Thantsants

Great to see those crazy Skaven war machines again Padre! 8-)

Thought I'd join the party as my Goblinoid horde has gone from this

to this!

Padre

Wow, Thantsantss - that's hordetastic. Hordelicious. Erm ... what's the word I'm looking for? Hordiful. That's it. Together my greenskins and yours could conquer the whole country of Yorkshire (why would we want to conquer anything more?) and then, of course, turn on each other and fight for days.

Thantsants

After the triumphal march back home to Lancashire?

Remember I'm behind enemy lines as a Lancy here in York ;)

We really should hook up for a pun-tastic version of the War of the Roses fought between our Orcs though!

Padre

I ought to warn you, my greenskin army had grown a bit since those pics. But yeah, a orc 'n gobbo bash would be great. Let's pencil it in for 'when we can'.

Back