Chaos Dwarf - War Machine.

Nico

Hello!! If you know what that centaur push and if you want to see more...
Check my Blog

Boardcentaur_zps40bfbc76.jpg

Erny

What a tease.

Seriously though, awesome PJ on a great model I need in my collection. Anyone not clicking the link needs to click the link.

axiom

Beautiful!

Love his little trolley too :) The other crew are great, but the shields really make it sparkle.

Pil

Erny":waszu1bd said:
Anyone not clicking the link needs to click the link.

:lol:

Thanks for the tip, I wouldn't have clicked at the moment otherwise.

Great work on all the models! It's very impressive. Then again, so were your chaos and skaven army. Great to see you do more! 8-)

Jaeckel

Great job and great idea to use the shields for coloring to the war machine.
(Hmm, I have to get one, now :geek: )

Chico

Arhhh Chaos Dwarfs, my first love... wait or is that my actual first love WAS a girl which looked like a Chaos Dwarf :O

Nico

8-) Thank you guys !!
My skaven army project is over but not my chaos horde... This year, I have only one objectif : CHAOS !!
Bye Nico

Orlygg

Gorgeous painting and an amazing model... How long have you had it lying around until you showed it some love?

Nico

thank you Orlygg for comments ;)
I expected 4 years befor paint it... It's a sort of holy Graal for me, I felt a mix of fear and respect befor beginning to paint it... And I needed to perfect my paint technics... I dont know if it is the good reaction but ... It's so strange to explain for me... I felt the same thing for the spinned dragon, Jes Goodwin Champions and Chaos Knights...

Back