Some Oldhammer goodies - and baddies

Hetz

I'll remove the tassles and paint one up :shock:
I was a bit disappointed in this mini after reading the description of Orc women in Warhammer Armies. "Heavy and multiple-dugged" - now multiple could mean two, but I always imagined it meant more :razz:

Anyways, here's some sci-fi. Terminators for Space Hulk - and they'll also be doing some RT duty. Again, it's old pics...
DSC00671-1.jpg

I have to give you a compliment for lovely painting of the boar boyz on the first page. I remember having the model on the right and it was really difficult one due to the sculpt being so... how would I phrase it... challenging.

Nostalgia... also, nice work overall :)

Hetz

Cheers again :grin:
OK, the lasted painted minis pics I can post until I paint some more - yeah, don't hold your breath. Dark Elves, the "Blue Meanies" Hurriedly painted for the first Frothers Salute game, most were done overnight :oops: I do intend to repaint them in the distant future.

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

Delf1.jpg

Have a few Ogres too
DSC00469.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

Thantsants

Those Dark Elves look rather nice for an over-nighter 8-)

Think I've admired the ogres before - two minis definitely on the wants list...

Pil

Cool terminators! I have a bunch of RT termies but never painted a single one of them. I did paint up the ten plastic terminators from Space Hulk 2nd edition though, but those are not as nice.

The Dark Elf army looks good, I wouldn't bother repainting them unless you ran out of unpainted old lead 8)

Are those Chronopia elves in the back with the spears/halberds?

The ogres look rather nice too, I think you should finish them!

Hetz

Cheers :) the DElf cav were done the day previous to the overnight session, prolly why they look better. I still want to repaint them though. Not keen on the Marauder elves either, if anyone wants to swap for Citadel Cold Ones or horses gimme a shout :)

Yeah Pil, they're Chronopia Elves. I needed DElf spearmen and they were all I could find. They're cool, but a tad large. They'll be replaced by the Avenging Knights - or the Kraken Guard as I've rechristened them, "Unleash the Kraken!"

I'm waffling, soz :)

DrBargle

Hetz":3gat0mnp said:
most were done overnight

Where do you live? The North Pole? My nights are only a only 12 hours or so long, and I need to sleep for some of them!

Great work on getting the Blue Meanies on the battlefield!

Thantsants

Kraken Guard - like that. I could see them serving on the good ship Doomdrake (if you don't mind me posting some Man O War pics in your thread! :mrgreen: )

thantsants10_zps86ec0a08.jpg

Hetz

Post away! :grin: I just thought the Avenging Knights shield/banner looks a bit like an octopus - hence the Kraken.

exilesjjb

All look great but have to put the Old Dwarf from the first post as my fav :grin:
I had every one of those figures, still starting afresh

Back