Some Oldhammer goodies - and baddies

Hetz

A lot of you may have seen these before on Frothers or Bugman's, and as I'm a lazy git who doesn't really enjoy painting there's not really a lot new to show...

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00562-1.jpg

That's pretty much all the Dwarves I've managed to do in 5 years. I'll post some orcs next.

phreedh

Hey Hetz, welcome! Good seeing your dwarfs again, they're still great looking! Know exactly what you mean about painting... I love the feeling of finishing a set of miniatures, but find little joy in the actual painting.

Hetz

Cheers all, here's some Orcs, I have actually painted some more, but don't have any pics yet.

DSC00365.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

Thantsants

As I've said before - love your Orcs' skin tones 8-)

Still funny seeing Golgfag's boys in green - works well mind!

Harry

Great stuff all around.
You have really made those old orcs look fantastic ... and they have never been favorites of mine.

DaImp

Beautiful again Hetz. I love that injured Dwarf, very well painted with loads of character. You MUST finish off the Orc team!

phreedh

Seen your orc team before, still love it. It's like something straight off the pages of BB Companion or Star Players. That chalky look, I just love it!

Thantsants

Great stuff - love all the chips and damage to the Orcs' armour - definitely need to get them finished!

The little fellas are very nice too - nice use of that Troll Slayer. Might have to pinch the black eye idea from the injured dwarf when I get round to painting up my mixed Human/Dwarf/Elf team.

bug16

That Orc cheerleader with the nipple tassles still makes me laugh out loud when I see it. It's just soo wrong! :lol:

Chico

bug16":hsllnu1t said:
That Orc cheerleader with the nipple tassles still makes me laugh out loud when I see it. It's just soo wrong! :lol:

I'm tempted to get 4 of the Orc Cheerleaders to convert up into Black Orc Blockers, lol Str 4 Tittie Blockers ftw heh

Back