Space Wombles.

Erny

What with Phil's space wombles up and the guard showing its face a few times thought I'd help spread the womble love. Already on the blog but felt they had a place here too.

e39ca246.jpg

1073c218.jpg

19f0e8e1.jpg

f2b5977e.jpg

f308a1fb.jpg

5d0323eb.jpg

3849a1ef.jpg

0ae4649b.jpg

The other multi melta is somewhere honest!

Zhu Bajie

Lovely.

I like how the dreadnaught kill marker almost looks like a rune of Khorne, probably coincidental but conjurers all sorts of stories to me!

Padre

Ahh, wombles. I once accidentally made a womble-esque skaven when trying to create my own globadiers. When I saw the result, I decided to buy the official models for the rest of the unit!

SkavenWombleGlobadier.jpg

Chico

More RT stuff :) does my heart proud to see everyones toys :) IMO those Landspeeders are still wonderful sculpts :)

igirisujin

I love the wombles, they are one of the images that pull me back to GW even when the company is irking me. RT is hard not to like.

Blue in VT

ok...have to ask...what the hell is a "womble?" Obviously it refers to space marines...but whats the deal?

Great fig....loving the 40k vibe right now....I just wish I had something to contribute!

Blue

Ti Pouchon

I had to ask Mr. Google about the term "Womble" as well. As soon as I found a picture of one of those hippie muppets, it hit me all at once.
Back to thread: Great wombles, love the kill markings on the Predator. 80ies style! 80ies style to the max!

Thantsants

I've admired these before Ernie - and you classic polystyrene and cocktail stick Cacti, but I'll say it again - Brilliiiaaanntt! 8-)

Back