Mostly 3rd to 5th Ed Chaos Dwarfs army

Chico

Hey,

Right my local GW is running a event to have your army pictured once a month and people can then vote on it, I happen to choose my Chaos Dwarfs (Next month it'll be my 'stealers)

So heres the picture:

560803_470518549679656_2063610820_n.jpg

Also it would be great if you can go to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3012992.109486.151692358228945&type=1&theater and like the picture so i can get as many votes as i can, it'll help promote the older joys of Oldhammer to masses (Winner gets there army in the store window anda short interview with many pictures taken)

Cheers
Chico

Chico

Thanks to everyone whos liked this picture on the FB page, with 1 week left i still need a few more votes.

Thanks and lets promote Oldhammer.

P.S winner has his/her army is the GW store window, wouldn't it be great to have a 3rd ed stuff a GW winner again?

Cheers
Chico

Erny

Would do if I did face book hope it works out though! We could do with bigger pictures.

Chico

Thanks Thantsants, Erny as for bigger pictures i'd agree but its not a picture taken by me. But if it wins there will be more pictures taken for the FB page.

20 Likes on FB so far, so i'm 4 likes behind first place.

Cheers
Chico

Just John

Well if its aid of oldhammer I'll see if I can log into my rather dusty and unused FB account just for you.

Chico

Just John":mk06ngo8 said:
Well if its aid of oldhammer I'll see if I can log into my rather dusty and unused FB account just for you.

Thanks mate, i'm slipping behind in the votes so everyone helps :)

Back