Realms of Chaos: identify the lead fun.

Erny

So due to Orlygg I decided to search through my RoC collection and as I know you guys like nothing better than a bit of identify the lead fun I thought I'd throw a table of goodies out to you. The angles on some aren't the best for identifying but that just adds extra challenge. Obviously I know what I've got here but do you? There is a bigger picture on my blog and if anyone does so well that they are undisputed masters of the old RoC lead I may even send them a spare warrior I found (nobody need three of the same cast!) to say well done.
I'll be doing some close ups over time after you've had your fun.

3c47a27f41fdd30fd45f956e7ca47228b_zps822bfffe.jpg

Simonwkb

Well I can at least identify the mm43 riders in the lower left corner but I can't see the griffons anywhere?

Orlygg

I've commented on the image on your blog Erny... That's an impressive assemblage, even by your standards!

Naagruz

Well, starting at the bottom left heading right, I sees with my one good eye (and a tiny laptop screen):

-MM42 minotaurs
-MM40 trolls (sheesh they are ugly)
-a C20 Hill Troll
-RoC era Lord O' Change in bits
-some chaos familiars
-chaos dwarfs w/ crossbows
-C16 chaos dwarfs, some from the boxed set
-Tenderizer & Whirlwind chaos dwarf warmachines
-Chaos thugs?
-Tzeeeentch disk rider
-Fiends of slaaaaaanesh
-MB09 beastman regiment
-Couple of CH2/3 Chaos warriors
-Mess of the plastic horse marauder chaos knights
-MM93 beastmaster with a mix of marauder/citadel hounds
-Citadel chaos warriors of all stripes! Slambo & Iron Duke to name a couple
-no idea. Thugs?
-no idea. They are black!
-RoC era chaos centaurs with the excited tails
-MM44/1 cockatrice
-a blurry mess for someone else to sort through!

Cheers! ;)

Chico

Hmmm what i can spot is a empty bank account and a angry partner.. so in the spirit of friendship you send them all to myself and go into lead rehab ;)

Erny

Some very good spotting and jotting going on from Orlygg and Naagruz, though how anyone can call the marauder trolls ugly I don't know, well obviously they are ugly being trolls but I don't think that's what Naagruz meant. Simon ,the war griffons now reside with my high elf and empire forces (yes I know Empire doesn't have access to griffons in warhammer armies 3rd.)

As to empty bank accounts, that's over ten years of collection there, the painted Slaaneshi stuff I actually bought new in a GW bargain bin grab bag 18 years ago. If you only knew how cheap 80's stuff was going on ebay in the early noughties before everyone discovered Ebay. And I've been with the Mrs 15 years, she has gone past angry into resigned acceptance.

Having said that Chaos is one of my smaller collections, I'm not sure my woodies, orcs or dwarves would fit in one picture. So yes I have a problem, my name is Erny and I am a leadoholic.

There are still a few identifiable gems for you all to pick up on so I'll leave the guessing game open for a couple more days before doing some close ups.

Erny

Oh and I just noticed you live in Watford Chico. I'm in the same county as you, only at the top. I see a game in our future Orlygg is only in Essex.

Orlygg

[h and I just noticed you live in Watford Chico. I'm in the same county as you, only at the top. I see a game in our future Orlygg is only in Essex.quote]

oh yes, it will happen...three way realm of chaos warband clash anyone?

Chico

Erny":2e9o9s1t said:
Oh and I just noticed you live in Watford Chico. I'm in the same county as you, only at the top. I see a game in our future Orlygg is only in Essex.

Hmmm yes a 3-way does sound like a plan (Add dirty joke here). We can give those Yorkshire boys a run for the money.

Thantsants

My eyelids are far too heavy too even contemplate squinting at all the lovely lead in that shot at the moment but I need to make a very important correction -

I am actually a Lancashire man who got past border control ;)

Zhu Bajie

Erny":34hdldgy said:
the war griffons now reside with my high elf and empire forces

Ah, for shame I was reading Steve Jacksons Trolltooth Wars, he's got some mad armies in that, Rhinomen, goblins, undead and orcs mounted on Griffons. Top stuff!

Harry

Naagruz":1nnpoje3 said:
Well, starting at the bottom left heading right, I sees with my one good eye (and a tiny laptop screen):

-MM42 minotaurs
-MM40 trolls (sheesh they are ugly)
-a C20 Hill Troll
-RoC era Lord O' Change in bits
-some chaos familiars
-chaos dwarfs w/ crossbows
-C16 chaos dwarfs, some from the boxed set
-Tenderizer & Whirlwind chaos dwarf warmachines
-Chaos thugs?
-Tzeeeentch disk rider
-Fiends of slaaaaaanesh
-MB09 beastman regiment
-Couple of CH2/3 Chaos warriors
-Mess of the plastic horse marauder chaos knights
-MM93 beastmaster with a mix of marauder/citadel hounds
-Citadel chaos warriors of all stripes! Slambo & Iron Duke to name a couple
-no idea. Thugs?
-no idea. They are black!
-RoC era chaos centaurs with the excited tails
-MM44/1 cockatrice
-a blurry mess for someone else to sort through!

Cheers! ;)
How the blue blazes did you see all that from that crappy photo. I had a good look and couldn't make out half that lot.

Erny

There is a bigger picture on the blog but I've started posting close ups now anyway. I've decided for speed of reply and numbers correctly identified to give my spare Chaos warrior to Orlygg. It's the one there is three of in this picture and I notice from his stock taking picture he doesn't have one.

2721af498a182586e2131a7d38c4b079-1_zps84ff15dd-1_zps7e16671e.jpg

Back