Jawa Droid Shop

jprp

Tauntaun Scout":wvlfvx9t said:
Nice!

I see a lot of great use of D20 minis. Are there Legion/IA/Other categories of old SW figures in the mix too?

They are all WOTC or homebrewed, i have a few old metal Star Wars miniatures but i think i have only painted the Emperor (as i didn't have a WOTC one).
Some of the Jawas are sculpted over old 1/72 soldiers and many of the Droids are scrap builds, the speeder on the roof is a converted Hot Wheels vehicle.

symphonicpoet

I absolutely love the signs. They make that model, if you asked me. Reminds me of the used space ship dealer in Space Quest. And the Jawa Drop Ship is cute. :)

jprp

symphonicpoet":p75o9sqf said:
I absolutely love the signs. They make that model, if you asked me. Reminds me of the used space ship dealer in Space Quest. And the Jawa Drop Ship is cute. :)
Thanks for your very positive comments.

Last night I thought of this thread, and decided you might be interested in my little Mos Eisley project.I am doing some custom Micro Collection work, a crossover between Kenner's 3.75" carboard Sears exclusive cantina, and their 1982 line of 1/25" painted metal figures. I added 3 West End gaming miniatures which I painted in "toylike" fashion.

7Iz7IeY.jpg

Back