Mighty Ugezods DC

Sileth Frothlip from the Death Commandos,comments and criticism welcome.

Attachments

• Sileth Frothlip.jpg
    Sileth Frothlip.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,109

Sleepysod

Love Nick Lund’s Goblinoids - and the choice of colours on this one are great. Where did you find the base?

Hi Sleepysod the bases are are just made out of blue foam they use in insulation it was some scraps from a diorama i made ,sliced a few thin slices glued to a normal square base add some sand .cork and a little skull ,spray painted black,couple of grey drybrush's add some washes ,little bit of static grass and leave some room for tufts. :)

I just need to find out how i post photos properly ,i tried from my one drive but the file was too big so i then saved it again to my pc then uploaded again to here it worked but with a mad scrolling feature,if anyone knows the best way to upload please let me know thanks :)

Sleepysod

I put them on imgur and then add a link using the img2= function to resize them. Someone wiser than me can answer in more detail I’m sure

jon_1066

See this post
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5387

The image needs to be hosted somewhere (eg Flickr or the like)

You then embed the url (the bit that starts HTTPs and ends in jpg when you click on share this photo in the image hosting site)

JAxQ2dy.jpg

jon_1066

Looking great. You really go to town with the basing on all your models - adds that extra touch - very nice..

Back