Eldritch Raiders Command

Frank FJA

Eldritch Raiders Command Squad

Prince Yriel and his Eldritch Raiders Retinue

Here we have my Prince Yriel and his “Command Squad” of Eldritch Raiders to lead my larger force of Eldar Corsairs.

This mini is one of my all time favorites (and I have MANY favorites among this range being a die hard space elf fanboy lol) and while he’s not exactly armed with the gear the modern version of Yriel has, I think he is distinct enough and unique enough from the rest of the raiding party to fit the bill.

I also enjoy the idea that this is perhaps Yriel when he was younger and still an outcast of Iyanden so I went with a more traditional tiger striped yellow look, which I think fits considering his background in Iyanden.

This is his second in command, Admiral Xeros “Psycho” Synthrack.

This guy is my Corsair prince for when I can’t field Yriel himself. Also always loved this mini as well. I’m not a huge fan of the helmetless Eldar of this era ( I like SOME I’m just very picky lol)... however this one always striked me as the best of the bunch (plus I love the re-breather look). And I really enjoy how his helmet is sculpted onto his armor, a touch I wish more modern sculpts would have.

For the Admiral and the rest of his command squad I have a couple more Space Elves in the Eldritch Raiders scheme...

Heavy weapon Corsair, Sithin Phfor.

Corsair Shadowcaptain, Dervor Aelatho.

In game I think all of the Command Squad members will alternate between being some kind of cadre or Retinue of aspect warriors for Yriel and being used as leaders for my Corsair (Guardian) squads.

These are my all time favorites from Rogue Trader and wh40k in general... hope you enjoyed seeing them!

Back