A Small Waargh...

So, I've had most of these models lying around for years, some painted, some not. I decided to tidy them up and finish off a few vehicles after a friend picked up a resin not-Battlewagon for me. My plan for these is eventually to create a small army along the lines of 'Luggub's Drop Legion' from the Book of the Astronomican, and so I've used the models as pictured in the army list. My own personal view of Space Orks is more from this era of the RT fluff, where Orks are conniving space pirates, before Ansell and Stillman turned them into fart-obsessed fuckwits with stupid names like Snotglurp.

Anyway, on to the models, the bulk of the army was painted quite quickly originally for a demonstration game, so the painting's not that great, just tabletop standard. They've then been battered around for a while, so part of the work was to tidy them up, and paint the new models to match in with the old colour scheme:

IMG-8338.jpg

IMG-8342.jpg

IMG-8347.jpg

IMG-8348.jpg

IMG-8349.jpg

IMG-8351.jpg

IMG-8352.jpg

IMG-8353.jpg

IMG-8354.jpg

IMG-8355.jpg

IMG-8356.jpg

Sleepysod":2f0rj4nc said:
Loving the sleazy rider. It's on my list of wants....once I've cleared the rest of the backlog

Thanks! I restore old motorbikes for a living these days, so I had to do a good custom job for the Sleazy Rider!

Back