Khorne Renegade on Juggernaut

Chico

Well ain't i been busy, not only have i've been painting up many a Chaos Dwarf (Pictures are here http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11465 i've also just finished my new Chaos Lord, The Butcher Surgeon. Formerly of the World Eaters Legion, now a Reaver and Leader of the ''The Raiders'' a large Renegade force of many Warbands and Sub-Warbands.

image317i.jpg

image318kb.jpg

image319h.jpg

image320y.jpg

image323q.jpg

image324n.jpg

Sorry for the small pictures, but hopefully for my birthday in a couple of weeks my Wife should be getting me abetter Cam :)

Cheers
Chico

Right about time:
I was just looking for some reference material for painting this sculpt... 8-)
And the new cam would be definitely more than handy ;)

Chico

Thanks for everyone's replies, heh looking forward to getting a cam that works, anything better then what i use now ugh..

As too the sculpt, it was a joy to paint.. except the damn teeth on the Jugga Head as there ain't raised as much as i would have liked. Hard lining the Jugga took awhile dew to all the randomness of the plates, but least i only have the one to do heh.

Blue in VT

Yeah a great figure...I need to add one to my wish list.

Looks like a great addition to your chaos forces.

Cheers,

Blue

Looking good. I've got a couple of old juggers in the lead pile. Lovely bit of nostalgia but they're bloody rough sculpts. I'd love to see a full 8 model Bloodletter unit all mounted on juggers. I just need another 6 juggernauts and 4 extra bloodletters :lol:

Chico

Heh one of these days, we'll all end up with everything that we would want and then where will we be with nothing left to collect... Oh wait i know we can get round to painting them all lol.

Chico

Thantsants":rdcffnku said:
Nah - don't be daft...

Then we start on Ral Partha, Grenadier, Asgard... :mrgreen:

Heh i started redoing all my old Dragonrune Orc's the other day, now im searching ebay all over again for yet more toys. Gah wil;l my addiction never end. lol

Back