Sahaugin

One of the old 'Packs of Three' from the eighties (yes, it has taken me that long to paint them!). I even used some green ink from the original box set of inks (was that the 'Expert' paint set?) for the shading. These were / are absolutely brilliant. Tiny little dropper bottles (yes, Citadel can use them!) with really intense ink - one drop and dilute with water for a really effective ink shade. Going to be gutted when mine run out - hmm, I suspect their longevity had something to do with Citadel discontinuing them!

Anyway, here's the Sahaugin, D&D's answer to the Creature from the Black Lagoon!

Attachments

• Sahaugin (800x600).jpg
    Sahaugin (800x600).jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 874

Sleepysod

They are really nice minis. I had a few of the AD&D range back in the day and wouldn’t mind owning a few right now. And those ink sets - you are right - very little required to have a great result

symphonicpoet

That's a really interesting lot of miniatures there. They have that quality where you could drop them in any B movie sort of setting, be it fantasy, contemporary, or sci-fi, and they will work quite horrifyingly well. Well done. Neat stuff!

Back