Da Backdoorz Boyz

Frank FJA

“Coz we da sneakiest Gitz ‘round da galaxy, n’ we gonna stik our stabbaz right in yer backdoor!”

This small Warband of Orks were once a part of a large Blood Axes army, after leaving to plunder and kill for themselves they kept their good ol’ ways of war with em’.

Just like the Blood Axes they are often seen as cowardly and “Un-Orky” by other Orks for copying human’s more conventional tactics - namely camo, retreating when they see a battle is lost and sneaking around until they absolutely have to show themselves!

However Boyz will be Boyz n’ these lads still are Orks. When they do pop out to meet the enemy they do so with staple Orky ferocity!

Despite this, the Warband generally prefers more Dakka over more chappa, thus they in particular have a few Flash Gitz and plenty of Shootas on hand wherever they go!

“You buy it we fry it! But ya betta pay up quick! Er Else wer joz gunna come ova and Stikk it in yorz!”

Frank FJA

I Just finished the final two members of the Kill Team, Completing the Warband:

Meganobz!

“DA ORBITAL DWOP SHOCK TROOPAZ”

The Big ‘Uns with the rest of the mob:

Orjetax

I missed this thread. But it’s great!

I love the subdued colors on the gear, very successful approach and still very readable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caradepato

I really like the skin tones, and how you've varied them. Gives the group more visual interest (that sounds pretentious dunnit?) when together. All in all, really like them.

Tex

Love these: as others have said, great choice of colours!

They bring back memories...back in the early days of my committment to miniature painting I tried to involve my best friend in the hobby, making him buy a Space Ork Raiders box and helping him to paint them, to no avail :roll:

Back