Return of the Lichemaster

Dear people,

at last I got the diorama finished, I posted some wips of it in my wip topic, but I hope it's ok I made a separate topic for it.

Enjoy, and please feel free to share the pics where ever you want, on facebook, or other social media or among your friends, I don't really engage in social media, but maybe other people will like this as well.

it was fun to make, I did my best.

GtuXH6.jpg

CwHLt4.jpg

f9tUjd.jpg

NhymCa.jpg

Tex

Very atmospheric and full of the best undead minis ever, love it!
May I suggest to add some washes and filters to the ground to enhance the contrast?

Scalene

The flock on the ground makes it look perfectly overgrown and abandoned. The stepped levels are really cool too.

dazza36

Love the contrast between the green/grey and orange/brown works really well. Its a great display and really does justice to the models

Thank you dear people for the nice comments, as always ; I appreciate these tons, so, thank you :)

Kinda have a burn out of sorts, so will be doing some WW I and WW II stuff in the meantime, but I will return with more Oldhammer stuff. any requests by race or theme ? this may help my get the so called Mojo back, and keep me motivated building and making stuff for me and for you lot. cheers all :)

symphonicpoet

That looked great over in the WIP thread and it looks even better with some closeups and atmospheric shots. That's a great collection of spooks and haunts you've scattered about the place too. Love the flock. Love the color choices. Love the terraces. Love the miniatures. Fantastic!

Thank you Ketil :) !

Also loving tons what you have been cooking lately :) makes me want to paint a dragon as well besides the great Spiney I am working on at the moment :)

Back