Harknor's Raiders Khornate Jet Bikers

Chico

Right-o for another upcoming tournament this time 40k (Yes i know i play in far too many event, but its addictive lol) i've been busy painting up my RT era Chaos Renegades that i never got round too (I have 4000 points painted and 1000 points waiting to be).

Anyway ever since reading Warhammer Monthly 0 which came free with a WD as a young one.. well young ish anyway lol, I've always wanted to do a unit of Khornate Jet Bikers so with the new Codex as motivation I finally got round to doing a small unit.

So i bring to you: Harknor's Raiders Khornate Jet Bikers

image295x.jpg

image296u.jpg

image303x.jpg

image301o.jpg

image300k.jpg

image299.jpg

image298b.jpg

image297d.jpg

Cheers for looking
Chico

Erny

Look great but hard to see how great with the current photos. Great addition to your force.

Now thinking of adding of using my own three jet bikes for my renegades rather than the loyalists, they've already got bikes and lizards.

Chico

Erny":18n34t8t said:
Look great but hard to see how great with the current photos. Great addition to your force.

Now thinking of adding of using my own three jet bikes for my renegades rather than the loyalists, they've already got bikes and lizards.

Aye my cam isn't very good, but I'm glad you like them. And i say do it more Renegades the better :) Also to me at least it makes more sense that the Renegades has Jet Bikes seeing as they been in the Warp for 10,000 years (or the reign of are Queen.. which ever is longer i forget now ;) lol) and haven't lost the tech like the stagnant Imperials

Chico

Heh cheers lads, and who wouldn't love my Khornate upholstery...may just have do paint some Guardsmen in that scheme ;) :lol:

Chico

demi_morgana":2gwkadwb said:
Nice to see a change from fantasy stuff here :razz:
As for pics - do you use tripod?

My cam is a old USB point and click, hence the shocking pictures. But i still rest the cam on something to try and get clearer pictures.

Thantsants":2gwkadwb said:
may just have do paint some Guardsmen in that scheme

Now that'd be some urban camo! 8-)

Heh right i will do it then! first i just have to finish the Chaos... Chaos Dwarfs... Genestealers.. Red Scorpions.. Skaven armies and i'llget right on it lol... Oh and thats if i don't happen to start that 2nd Ed Blood Axe Ork army i've always wanted in the mean time *sigh*

Back