Sea Elves of Ulthuan

Frank FJA

Xian’s Sea-guard Company

While I know these Miniatures aren’t actually THE Lothern Sea Guard, I like to imagine that this particular Warband is a somewhat ragtag “seen it all” motley band of veteran mariners from Lothern City... plus I adore these Marauder Sea Elves!

“Xian’s Lothern Sea Company have been prowling the seas of the olde Worlde for many, many years - protecting trade routes; assaulting Norscan and Druchii marauding whips and adventuring in many foreign lands to bring riches to their glorious cities seaport.

Xian and his small,but versatile and effective company is well known, like all Lothern Soldiery, for their fast, tactical flexibility in the midst of conflict - able to hold the line with spear, sword and shield as expertly as they can rain precise death upon their enemies with bow and arrow.

He and his veteran company have slain the Troll-Clan of Misty Keep, held the line and protected the human city of Dunderberry against over 700 Goblins from the Fire-Spires of Ashen Claw Cave. They have also lent aid to the Dwarven Hold Of Karak-A-Tak, manning the walls and protecting cannon crews at vital choke-points against swarms of Undead at the Battle of Chillwind Pass.

Though they hail from Lothern, the company has long lost its unified armor and weaponry, instead opting for more personalization in their use of blades and specific armor. Despite their many years of travel and adventure, Xian’s Company still look a cohesive, albeit ragtag, Warband of stalwart and disciplined Elven warriors.

For now, Xian and his Warband have docked in the human settlements within the mighty Impeiral Empire - lending aid to any Warbands of desperate humans to do their part in stemming the relentless tide of Chaos in these grim times...

Admiral Xian himself:

Jasper “One-Eye”:

Finubar “Solar Watcher”:

Readied Archers:

The Crazies:

Damned sweet selection of models there and a great paint job to hold it all together so very nicely. A pleasure to behold.

Frank FJA

Wow! Thanks everyone. I’m very happy with how they turned out - and especially glad that the color choices were worth it!

Whenever I do get to some gaming again I’ll be sure to take many pictures of the action.

Back