B Company

vonkortez

Some bad pics of my desert themed IG force.

Command section

1st Tactical squad

2nd Tactical squad

Commissar and a penitent

Sanctioned psyker and a servitor (confrontation tech ganger body + modern tau parts)

Currently working on 2nd tactical platoon, an assault platoon, a rhino, a techpriest and more servitors.

symphonicpoet

Sweet! This is a project I could get on board with. (Helps to explain why IG has gotten so pricey on the bay lately.) Well done! Looking forward to more.

symphonicpoet

Holy cow, ImpGuard got expensive!

Did I mention this was a project I could get on board with? Totally jealous of your collection. I have a tiny little group of IG, but not even a full platoon.

vonkortez

IMG_20190323_203449_2.jpg

A human bomb

symphonicpoet

I've always been hot and cold on the human bomb miniatures, but you've done a really nice job with that one. Makes him look the business. And the fact that he's otherwise unarmed is . . . interesting. Poor fool . . . Love it! (Also, you just convinced me to cobble together another squad to extend my own version of this project. Man, that stuff is stupid expensive right now. It hurts, but there was a need. Thanks to you.)

vonkortez

symphonicpoet":qn6tggr9 said:
I've always been hot and cold on the human bomb miniatures, but you've done a really nice job with that one. Makes him look the business. And the fact that he's otherwise unarmed is . . . interesting. Poor fool . . . Love it! (Also, you just convinced me to cobble together another squad to extend my own version of this project. Man, that stuff is stupid expensive right now. It hurts, but there was a need. Thanks to you.)

As per rules he only carries flak armor and that bomb harness.

I actually haven't been that active on eBay. Most of this stuff ended in My hands in Job lots that I bought for something Else on mind. And evetully I found myself having enough stuff for an army.

symphonicpoet

Neat use for those old Confrontation tech gangers. I was wondering what they were and hoping I could find larger pictures, so I went to the blog. (Guys, go to the blog. There's neat stuff there!) :grin: Excellent!

vonkortez

IMG_20190414_165903_4.jpg

Commissar with a book and a hand flamer

IMG_20190414_165836_0.jpg

Two assault squad troopers

IMG_20190419_073607_1.jpg

1st squad 2nd tactical platoon

IMG_20190419_073737_8.jpg

Alternative heavy weapons: heavy bolter and multi melta

symphonicpoet

I have a bad feeling I'm going to be spending a lot more money bulking up my guard. :grin: "2nd tactical platoon" . . . Wait, what? You're allowed more than one? Lovely lovely stuff! Still jealous.

Back