B Company

vonkortez

IMG_20190611_162023_0.jpg

With completion of this command section I call my one squad and command section assault platoon done. Jump packs, chain swords and other things dangerous...

vonkortez

Re: Bravo Company

Hi folks! This has to be my favorite model in this army so far. A commissar on a motor cycle. The bike itself is old but as it was missing the fairings and gear stick I replaced those with modern handlebar, headlight and stick. I´m pretty happy with how it looks.

IMG_20191207_085241_4.jpg

IMG_20191207_085215_5.jpg

IMG_20191207_085228_5.jpg

inchmurrin

Now this Inquisition unit looks like it actually is working, I love the minis in the Inq28 community but it is good to see a more grounded approach.

symphonicpoet

Okay, seeing the OM Daemon Hunter in khaki is neat! Wait what? That's a soldier in there under all that gilt and filigree? Well done!

vonkortez

Thanks guys! I'm trying to get a uniform look for my Imperial force. But so that individuals have some details that set them apart from common grunts.

vonkortez

inchmurrin":2yl5h9oi said:
Now this Inquisition unit looks like it actually is working, I love the minis in the Inq28 community but it is good to see a more grounded approach.

Didn´t know the was an Inquisitor game before this. Or Inq28 community. Had to google that thing and glad I did.

Back