GeOrcs Oldhammer Dark Elves Log

GeOrc

Hi all,

@Plaiecivile,
thanks a lot! I wrote a new article covering the basing of this army! Perhaps it helps you to get some ideas and inspiration:

https://georcs-workbench.blogspot.com/2019/06/miniature-preparation-and-basing-view.html

@symphonicpoet
thank you for your nice feedback!

@all,
I am still searching for the rare Cold One Knight lance variant #1 Until it appears and I can hold it in my cold and greedy hands I sculptured a replica which I can use to continue the work on my Cold One unit.
I would be really interessted in your thoughts and feedback!

tkQokdQwDwhe2rHWjmKN6sLfVJSBRjghLbhfPnxjCveg0xiYugythPl_WTtF_LvKjoaX9op7SXGLknMyrk3LyBRBnqb-Q_Fz3nl3FFHNOYToTE7j7uK45SbgPtJNwN8gZKNhzPdC_I7HJnapcXRH3eL14TQR8ZYjS7bP6lkkFJKtyEPw-Qodnm_O5TTYAsnauAloGuZYpXIKnHnJqa9s9qBxes_37iyDY5eGANZIqsllND0RovuCEhBKcnEQFIYJxp71mphO6TPGj2QpFuQBTGNWrilrFN9JLxfSG23NWU3knlxOaGTGsEocPTKBPmw_gx9ugQuUW9YiXkn_CjyfXnNjV9hgEMnG8b0ZlR6aUV9miwEv2OY1a7yW1wF2D7H8KnSTDhI1y0oF8PukflBP5jUP5T3s_dC8-KgiMh8tJ6yY971Iqg8T9L1ZhobnjH9T1F9BckxtZiQb2E2WYUmA98-JJblSGBvNTVn9sRkf1khdVN6VT19wSui8B1vkzXuCthnKDJuM6KxQy-sXpDs_B2Sacj46Xdqja8Usona5E5e6Y45VEqV6xvgOgOgEGqtPPyRUJG5qWfK8p3XC8wwk3ioXH6IIegfO5vzjlClzWSE2tE-Pe34L4TPsyaK2E4zh4iqVSXoFas8jOb1u3FhUzFGDJci_KfK2VI75tz2UCJLq9_9IhohaQu1dPMewamqlOQ2JddwMSdsrZKr6VyK19XXl=w1109-h773-no

Kind Regards, GeOrc

Micha

Probably the best Hydra I´ve ever seen in my 20 years of painting, beautiful color choice and excellent detail work. The basing is a real treat as well. Your decision to add some warm color to the snouts has worked as intended, the beast looks truly alive. Herrliche Arbeit, ein echtes Fest fürs Auge!

GeOrc

Thanks all for taking a look at the Blog and your feedback!

@symphonicpoet,
thanks a lot. I am looking forward to get the lance casted and use it on my Knights. Its always special to paint something you have sculpted by yourself.

@Micha,
Thanks a lot mate! I am looking forward to paint one more of these beasts and well, there is still that warhydra with a rider which I want to paint in bluish tones.

@Ketil Trout,
Thanks a lot. More self sculpted stuff is already in preparation :)

Kind Regards,
GeOrc

GeOrc

Hi all,
I have a small update on my Army project. I used the last few weeks to finish a lot of stuff which was in preparation or in painting since many months.

Finally, I was able to add a couple of miniatures to my Witch Elf unit:

Witch-Elves_09.jpg

as well as to my Executioner unit:

Executioners_08.jpg

I hope you like my progress.

As always you will find more information and more and detailed pictures in my Blog: https://georcs-workbench.blogspot.com/2019/07/cleaning-up-my-workbench-workbench-in.html

I would be happy to read your thoughts in the comments.
Kind Regards,
GeOrc

GeOrc

Hi all,
My last posting has been a while and due to missing feedback for my postings I forgot to check here for updates. However, I saw that the board frequently showed up on my list how people found my blog.
Therefore, I though I give this here an update and a new try.

Much have happened in the last 1.5 years and the army has made a large progress.
Here is an army shot of the current status:

Dark%2BElves%2BArmy_001.jpg

If you like this project and want to learn more about it I recomment checkin my Blog: https://georcs-workbench.blogspot.com/

I would be happy to read your thoughts here.
If you have any questions, do not hestitate to ask

Kind Regards,
GeOrc

Back