The Growing Tzeentch Warband of Gaston De'Lune

Jonas

I finally got around to take some ok pictures of my growing Tzeentch Warband. I chose the best 9 of the pics and I present the Chaos Warband of Gaston De'Lune and his Followers of Change.

Tzeentch001.jpg

The complete warband so far.

It is a bit embarrassing, but so far Gaston have not managed to lure a Sorcerer to his cause. But in the spirit of change a Tzeentch warband with no magic is probably quite different. Still Gaston hopes to get the aid of a skilled Magician in the near future.

Tzeentch002.jpg

The Guardian, Gaston De'Lune and Uthmog Elvenblade

Tzeentch003.jpg

Backside details.

Tzeentch006.jpg

Gaston De'Lune.

Gaston is an disillusioned noble with no inheritance. As a trained knight he chose to try his luck in other ways and went on to form a group of brigands travelling aimlessly through the land pillaging as they go along.

Gaston has pledged his allegiance to Tzeentch as he seek to plot revenge on his family who turned his back on him. What better God to align with than the Changer of the Ways, when you want to change things for the better... at least for yourself...

Tzeentch004.jpg

Uthmog Elvenblade.

Uthmog is Gastons right hand man. Uthmog is an experienced Chaos Champion, but has no trouble following the much younger Gaston, as long as it pays well.

Secretly Uthmog might has his own reasons to suddenly follow the ways of Tzeentch, but so far he just enjoys the changing of opponent from alive to dead with his heavy hammer.

Tzeentch005.jpg

The Guardian.

A mysterious man or beast. He never speaks and no one really knows how he came to join the group. But he seems to be blessed by Tzeentch. Is it his head on the top of a long neck or just a strange mask or hat? No one knows.

Tzeentch007.jpg

Chaos Thug Champion and Beastlord.

A mighty Chaos Thug Champion and Beastlord has joined the warband. Both hold promises of hordes of thugs and beastmen to join Gaston in the future.

Tzeentch008.jpg

Pink and Blue Horrors.

Two Pink Horrors was gifted to Gaston, as demonic aid, when he made the pledge to serve Tzeentch. With the ability to turn into Blue Horrors, these are relentless on the battlefield.

Tzeentch009.jpg

Gzaz-Bagg - Chaos Troll.

Gzaz-Bag was quick to join Gaston. Relying mostly on brute force, he is a bit crude for the taste of Tzeentch, but as long as he bashes the heads of the stagnating enemies of Tzeentch, Gaston lets him change the world in hos own ways.

Jonas

Thanks guys. i plan to add a lot of minis to the warband, but I will still keep it mostly skirmish level.

Back