Old School Nouveau - Oldhammer Medley

dazza36

Beautiful painting. The orc skin tones are amazing but for me the stand out is the orc axe head its just superb.

Micha

Orcs are generally awesome, but yours are particularly great due to the life-like skintone and texture.

Plaiecivile

Nicklas P":12x37mba said:
Thanks for all the comments!

I've painted up another Kev Adams orc:

https://www.instagram.com/nicklas.pihlstrom/

This orc is flawless!
The precision of your painting is really giving character to this miniature.

He looks sort of simple minded yet very intimidating, like in the middle of the horde but focused on that one guy in the enemy line. “Im gonna knock dat shinny hat becauz its shinny” :lol:

Nicklas P

Plaiecivile":1r7ubgmi said:
He looks sort of simple minded yet very intimidating, like in the middle of the horde but focused on that one guy in the enemy line. “Im gonna knock dat shinny hat becauz its shinny” :lol:
That's a great image! :lol:

Tex":1r7ubgmi said:
Superb!
Keep them coming, please.
Thanks!

Micha

An onther beautiful piece, and I agree the facial expression is this model´s strongest point. Lovely skintone.

Galpino

Your painting level is completely unattainable. The alchemist sorcerer blew me away. So much drama from just light and shade.

symphonicpoet

Some fantastic additions! :) That . . . roundup of robots? Maybe let's call it a robbie of robots for reasons. That robbie of robots is really the business!

Nicklas P

Thanks for all the kind comments, much appreciated.

Three more miniatures I've painted recently. A classic Jes Goodwin Nurgle Champion, a Kev Adams Limited Edition Giant Orc Chieftain and finally a recent sculpt by Kev for Knightmare Miniatures, Gorkus the Exiled.

Back