Old School Nouveau - Oldhammer Medley

jon_1066

Re: Oldhammer Medley

Release the robotic Richard Simmons
"You will shake your booty or be terminated with extreme prejudice!"

Lovely work all round. Especially Moondukes helmet - outstanding.

symphonicpoet

I love the guy with the checkered helm. And the perverted little Gob is great.

Also a lovely bot. Oldhammer is in the eye of the beholder. No idea what it's origin is, but you can put it on my table in a game anytime.

Great work!

Nicklas P

Thank you guys!

symphonicpoet":2kkvl0v9 said:
Also a lovely bot. Oldhammer is in the eye of the beholder. No idea what it's origin is, but you can put it on my table in a game anytime.

Thanks! It's a conversion based on a Chaos Android from the 1990 Space Crusade board game and using some bits from GW's 2015 Adeptus Mechanicus range.

WIP here
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_G3oinUV-/

symphonicpoet

The Space Crusade proto-skellies, huh? Nicely done! Sure, that's oldhammer. Space Crusade puts it over the plate, I think. Bit of a sinker, maybe. Over the outside corner. But a solid strike. That's how it's done. Drop the old (yellow) hammer right in the bucket.

Okay, that may be too much baseball for an Oldhammer forum where maybe a small percentage of the readers have ever even seen the crazy American sport. I'm in withdrawal. But I like your conversion. :)

Micha

Fabuloisly painted models, pure joy to the eye. Excellent choice of colors, painting technique and metallics. Hess Poison Breath makes me jealous, as I still lack this mini.

symphonicpoet

Ooh . . . orcs in the snow! Now that's a classic right there. Well painted. Looks like he stepped right out of some classic art. (It puts Elf Quest very much in my mind, actually.)

Back