WFB Giant

Thantsants

As some of you may know, myself, Phreedh and Erny have been engaged in a "little" race to paint our 54mm Fighting Fantasy Ferocious Ogres (try saying that after a few bevvies!), which are probably better known as the big orange giants in those fabulous battle scenes in the 3rd ed. rulebook.

Well, look what I've got...  :grin:

100_0871_zpse1252a1c.jpg

Sorry lads but I think that means I win!

I was worried that my struggle with bendy plastic, heavy eyelids (fell asleep at the painting desk at least once this week but managed to keep my face out of the paint pallete somehow!) and my inadequacies in sculpting hands and feet would get the better of me, but somehow, Interwebz glory is mine!

As you can see I've gone for the colour scheme straight out of the WFB 3rd ed. rule book.

100_0870_zps5ca245c1.jpg

Here's a little scene some of you might just about recognise...

100_0872_zpsd2c2a3e9.jpg

Its about the nearest I can get to the original pic with the minis and scenery in my collection

100_0878_zps0f7c8b57.jpg

And a Goblin's eye view to finish

100_0877_zpsaab07808.jpg

phreedh

Top job Steve! Now it's you and me for silver, Erny! =) I actually popped down and had a go with mine for a little while after I saw your post. I'm getting there but feel there's a long way to go still!

Erny

Don't panic Phreed, I'm not currently working on it, bottle of wine and the thick of it wins here. I promise I have something much smaller I'm working on at he moment.

Oops almost forgot to say great giant exactly like the book.

Back