Undead by Subedai

Protist

I always really liked these models but also let myself down with iffy paintjobs in silly colours. This one, however, looks the biz. Hows the second one coming along?

Subedai

Jeff McC":36gk6qqe said:
I like it too! Looks great.
Thank you!

Protist":36gk6qqe said:
Hows the second one coming along?
The second one is back in its box for now, I am just finishing off some other bits for my Undead, then it is time to go back to Orcs & Goblins and/or Dark Elves.

I've added three Ghouls to get to ten, which is as many as I'm going with for now. There just aren't many sculpts around. These are a pre-slotta, Marauder and Talisman figures.

Attachments

• warhammer-oldhammer-ghouls.jpg
    warhammer-oldhammer-ghouls.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,531

Theatralic

Loving the sheer variety of Sculpts in your Rank and File, most i have never seen before. And everything is greatly painted. Great Plog :razz:

Subedai

Theatralic":13jq0wu2 said:
Loving the sheer variety of Sculpts in your Rank and File, most i have never seen before. And everything is greatly painted. Great Plog :razz:
Thanks! It was fun digging through my old possessions and then finding some extras that I hadn't seen in a long time or was also never aware of, like some pre-slotta sculpts that only exist as line drawings in catalogues.

The final addition to my Undead (for the moment) - a Liche from my original collection, given a fresh paint job.

Attachments

• warhammer-oldhammer-liche.jpg
    warhammer-oldhammer-liche.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2,510

Protist

Wow, not only are they finished but they're looking great. I love the character models particularly, the crowned liche is perfect.

Subedai

Protist":1ttvhm3a said:
Wow, not only are they finished but they're looking great. I love the character models particularly, the crowned liche is perfect.
Thanks, that's one of my oldest figures in the army, and this one I didn't repaint.

Subedai

DAGabriel":1l5x1d0s said:
Never liked the non-egyptian undeads but youmake me wonder....
great work!
Thanks, I like both styles in their own right, just mixing them never appealed to me. That's why my plastic chariots and bowmen are now populating a Tomb Kings army.

Subedai

daddyorchips":reukv52h said:
great work, you should be very proud.
Cheers, I'm definitely proud of finishing an army for once. There's still hope for my plan of being interred surrounded by every army in the Warhammer world to do my bidding in the afterlife.

Subedai

Most recent additions to my army - two skeletal ogres from Ral Partha and a few Marauder/Citadel skeletons wth polearms.

Subedai

It's been a long time since I added to my Undead forces - the quickest 160 points I possibly ever painted, two more mummies making for a threatening looking line up of four.

Back