Advanced Heroquest

Tanath

I recently found a heap of minis that I had collected and painted for the Advanced Heroquest board game. Sadly never got to play it very often, but I hope I will get more opportunities next year with the guys at a monthly board game meet.

Hope this floods back the nostalgia for you all :)

Attachments

• AHQ1.jpg
    AHQ1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,811

Tanath

Lot of the vermin which have such character and fur ;)

Attachments

• AHQ2.jpg
    AHQ2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,810
  • AHQ3.jpg
    AHQ3.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,810
  • AHQ4.jpg
    AHQ4.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,810

Tanath

I hope to expand on this collection and add the missing skaven I couldn't get at the time and add more various creatures for different missions etc.

Attachments

• AHQ5.jpg
    AHQ5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,810
  • AHQ6.jpg
    AHQ6.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,810
  • AHQ7.jpg
    AHQ7.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,810

Tanath

I plan to re base these also as they look a bit crude in places where the feet aren't touching the base and you can see the pins. These pictures are also taken about 6 years ago and are a bit dark and amateur.

Hope to take better pic when i eventually get hold of them again someday as they are currently in Australia.

Fimm McCool

Absolutely beautiful! I love the soft, muted schemes, something I've always admired and never been able to achieve.

These are fantastic. I remember spending hours studying the photographs adorning the AHQ box - in fact this was what introduced me to Citadel Miniatures in the first place! I'm looking forward to watching your collection grow.

Zhu Bajie

Tanath":56i8c01b said:
I plan to re base these also as they look a bit crude in places where the feet aren't touching the base and you can see the pins. These pictures are also taken about 6 years ago and are a bit dark and amateur.

I quite like the ultra-flat bases, not something you see very often, gives them a distinctive look.

Photos look lovely, almost like oils. Very nice, and glad to see you went metal rather than sticking with the AHQ plastics (which weren't great)..

Tanath

Thanks for all your positive feedback and responses.

I hope to be able to collect more of the missing Skaven miniatures in the future as it has been several years since painting these and would like another crack at them.

I just need a nice wizard miniature to complete the adventures which I might grab from Warmongers ex Citadel batch.

Now off to paint more bearded stunties ;)

Fimm McCool

Zhu Bajie":xn1ib6fu said:
Photos look lovely, almost like oils. Very nice, and glad to see you went metal rather than sticking with the AHQ plastics (which weren't great)..

Blasphemy! BEST skaven ever... ;)
7870650_orig.jpg

Back