OOP models 85-95? Help needed sorting this lot

bug16

From the below I'm interested in the rather pink top left model "Judge Giant":

P9190176_zps91dac708.jpg

I'm happy to pay a fair price for that, i.e. not what some nutters on ebay think it's worth as a buy it now. PM if interested. :)

And just so you know what the other models are all Citadel Judge Dredd models from '85-86:

Top L to R

Judge Giant
Judge Patton
Judge Reed

Bottom L to R

Fink Angel
The Judge Child

They're not worth a huge amount as they're quite common models. On ebay you'd get around £4 each for the Judges and around £3 each for Fink and The Judge Child.

bug16

I forgot to say, the D9 Imperial Guard arms, i.e. the human sized arms, are also 40k Squat arms. I'd certainly give those a punt on ebay as "OOP plastic Squat arms".

Think youve probably earned that for free with that incredible post Bug mate! Thanks, that has saved hours. Ill put him aside for you.

Last batch will be metal weapons and backpacks. Ill hopefully have a nearly complete list this evening. Thanks again for all your help guys.

EDIT: parts of a CH3 Champion Of Slaanesh have just shown up...

Ti Pouchon

Metal parts:

L2: Epic Scout Titan legs
L22: legs of Marauder Chaos Griffon Rider
M4: Space Marine Captain backpack (There were two character models which came with this)
M9: empty weapon sprue with all the weapons clipped off (scrap)
N1: Blue Dragon body
N5: Blue Dragon wings
N2: hard to tell, but is it a pile of books? If so, it's the blue dragon's book pile.
N3: Geri & Freki, wolves of Leman Russ the Space Marine character
N10: Squat bike sidecars

Thantsants

K1 - Space Crusade Chaos Marines with bolters
K2 - Missile Launcher for the undercoated Chaos Marine
Also got a plastic Chaos marine with chainsword - think he's a World Eater?

J1 - Space Marine back packs http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2115plastics.htm
J2 - Space Marine back banner poles
J8 - Later edition Imperial Guard Lasgun arm - if its bare and muscley it'll be a Catachan trooper's arm
J9 Space Marine shoulder pads
J11 - flamers
J13 - bolters from the old Rhino kit
J14 - bolt pistols from the plastic 80's "Beaky" Space Marine box set
J15 - 80's Imperial Guard/Squat laspistols
J16 - 80's crossbow - came with various metal crossbow troops and Ruglud's Armoured Orcs
J18 - assorted shields
J21 - 80's shields
J22 Laspistol?
J23 - Hand flamer
J24 - stub gun?
J25 - autopistols - http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2114plastics.htm

L4 - Landspeeder chassis
L20 - Landspeeder Heavy bolter - makes it an Imperial Guard Landspeeder rather than a Space Marine one
M13 & 14 Landspeeder jet engines - next to them is the back end of the landspeeder and one chair - you need another to complete the model! The Multimelta would fit the top weapon slot but you need a haevy plasma gun for the imperial Guard model - http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c202 ... eeders.htm
Space Marine/Imp. Guard/Squat heavy weapons
L5 - Multimelta
L9 - Lascannon
L10 - Heavy Bolter
L14 - Conversion Beamer
L12 Eldar melta gun?
L7 - melta gun - 90's Spacemarine?
L18 - Vulcan Heavy Bolter for the Scout Titan?
L15 looks like another titan weapon but I can't make it out
N1 & 2 - Rogue Trader era Space Marine metal back packs - should get a good price for those
M19 - some of those arms are the old Imperial Guard arms - http://www.solegends.com/citcat911/c2115plastics-m.htm

Some useful bits in there - I'd be interested in those landspeeder bits :mrgreen:

Didnt even realise id posted that, lol! Yes, 1 complete, 1 damaged by the look of it. Im just pulling the final list together now. Taking a bit longer than planned so srry if i havent been able to get back to you guys for a while. Just know your help is much appreciated. Its the early Co1,2,3 etc stuff which is a pain as most of that is just drawings and CCM doesnt have a full list of pictures. Looks like this is turning into quite a haul.

Blue in VT

Re: OOP models 85-95 the final list

we are all waiting with baited breath to see the final list!

I'm sending along an updated list of things that have been shown so far that I am interested in.

Blue

bug16

jimmytwohand":19cwid1t said:
Didnt even realise id posted that, lol! Yes, 1 complete, 1 damaged by the look of it. Im just pulling the final list together now. Taking a bit longer than planned so srry if i havent been able to get back to you guys for a while. Just know your help is much appreciated. Its the early Co1,2,3 etc stuff which is a pain as most of that is just drawings and CCM doesnt have a full list of pictures. Looks like this is turning into quite a haul.

What items are still unidentified?

Sorry its taken a while to get back to you, i basically couldnt face another day looking at these bloody things in minute detail without a break. :)

These are the main ones i cant ID. A lot is similar to other stuff but i just cant find it in the catalogues... Once again all help appreciated. Sorry if anyone has ID'd any of these already and ive missed them... Ill start a new post with a list of everything i *think* is here.

P9230288.jpg

P9230289.jpg

P9230330.jpg

P9230331.jpg

P9230350.jpg

P9230351.jpg

P9220208.jpg

P9220245.jpg

Blue in VT

bug16

1st pic - Quite hard to say what some of these are. The only one I recognise is the top left one and I wouldn't like to say for sure what the model is nor who manufactured it. Edited to add: I think the 3rd one from the top left is a Grenadier Miniatures model.

2nd pic - No idea.

3rd pic -

Back row left to right:

3rd edition Warhammer Dark Elf.
3rd edition Warhammer Dark Elf.
Citadel Stormbringer model
Citadel Stormbringer model
Marauder Dark Elf

Middle row left to right:

Marauder Dark Elf
Marauder Dark Elf
3rd edition Warhammer Dark Elf
Marauder Dark Elf

Front row left to right:

3rd edition Warhammer Wood Elf Wardancer (I think)
3rd edition Warhammer Wood Elf Wardancer (I think)
No idea.

4th Pic:

Citadel Plastic 4th edition Warhammer Dark Elves

5th Pic:

Definitely a Citadel model but I can't remember the name of it. If you can wait until the weekend I'll dig out some Citadel Compendiums to have a look.

6th Pic:

A converted Citadel Bloodthirster model. Possibly from 3rd edition Warhammer.

If you get really stuck I'd also suggest posting over on the Fantasy discussion section at The Miniatures Page as they're a helpful and knowledgeable bunch over there as well, moreso for non-Citadel figures which I think you have a number of.

Back