OOP models 85-95? Help needed sorting this lot

Once again thats cracking stuff fella! Thanks so much.

Think you are right about these being non-standard stuff, seems to be mirleton mixed in there. The grenadier you spotted is the only one with a makers mark. Im sure one of them looks like a roman standard bearer, possibly early pattern velite from the hide head-dress. Ill give your link a go. Cheers again!

bug16

Skaven models:

Bottom Left - Slise (Slave)
Bottom Right - Slake (Slave) looks like his weapon has been converted
Top right - Chytter (Slave) I'm 99% sure it's this model but the flash is hiding some of the detail

The Elric/Stormbringer models are:

With the headband - Kastar
Without the headband - Tashtabar

I'd be VERY interested in buying these two off you for a good price. :)

Edit: Pic five is a converted Citadel Minotaur Lord but his head doesn't belong with the model and the pose looks slightly different to the original sculpt. The head for this model is on the model in Pic 6 ("alternative head skull face"). If it were me I'd pull the head off model in pic 6 and put it on the model in pic 5

The model I said was a Grenadier Model is a Nick Lund Fantasy Warriors 941 by Grenadier Models minus his weapons.

The model on the same pic top left is a Nick Lund Fantasy Warriors 939 by Grenadier Models minus his weapon and shield

Ti Pouchon

Big Monsters - first is a Minotaur Lord with the head of a Keeper of Secrets (Greater Daemon of Slaanesh). Left hand (claw) is from the Keeper as well.
The Minotaur head is on the monster with the whip - that's the body, wings and hands of a blood thirster (Greater Daemon of Khorne).

Back