Beastmen Warband (last 4 beastmen)

A beastman. It will be the leader of my beastmen warband.

STA78244.JPG

Subedai

Re: Beastmen Warband (+ 2 beastmen)

Nice new war band, I like the palette of browns with a few dashes of bright colours.

JonAtron

Re: Beastmen Warband (+ 2 beastmen)

I really like this, vibrant and colourful! The old school style basing works very well.

inchmurrin

Re: Beastmen Warband (complete)

Great stuff I concur definitely very oldhammer and the minotaur in plain rather than chaos finish is ace.

Tanath

Very nice clean painting and the style reminds me of the pictures you'd see in the old WD magazines.

Great work!

Excellent warband, love them.
Nice work on the shields especially and the models are painted individually but still fit together very well.

I repainted a maidenhead miniature I bought and painted some years ago.
I will include her as a beastwoman in my beastmen warband for my oldhammer games.
I've more "beastwomen" that I will paint too, soon or later.

STA79479.JPG

the old paint job, done in 2012.
STA73888.JPG

symphonicpoet

Re: Beastmen Warband (beastwoman)

I would be really hard pressed to say which of those I like better. The new paintjob is technically the better, I suppose, since it "pops" more, offering more contrast and so forth, but the old one has a really great woodsy ambiance. They're both fantastic, in any case. Never seen these miniatures before that I can recall. Very nice! :)

Re: Beastmen Warband (beastwoman)

I'm painting more beastmen: some middlehammer citadel beastmen including several alternative beastwomen:
Here the first painted miniature: a female "centigor" from maidenhead miniatures I repainted:

STA79593.JPG

here the old paint scheme of the same miniature:
mordheim_beastmen_by_fratersinister-d6ji5hx.jpg

Re: Beastmen Warband (+5 beastmen)

More Beastmen, including two maidenhead beastwomen and two middlehammer citadel beastmen:
PS: The pictures of the oldhammer beastmen from the old posts are again visible.

STA79602.JPG

all the middlehammer and maidenhead miniature I painted until now. I've still 8 beastmen to paint (2 maidenhead beastwomen and 6 middlehammer beastmen).
STA79610.JPG

Back