Jsaan Sstathm Slann Transporter with assistant

inchmurrin

Excuse the double post, but having got the mojo going I thought I'd get the posting up as well.

This is Jsaan Sstathm, Space Slann transporter, who works for whoever pays his rate and keeps his contract conditions, no names and don't change the deal etc.

Clearly inspired by some of our other members when I found this Slann with a broken sword I though I'd contribute to the space slann community.

967565606_o.jpg

967565624_o.jpg

Golgfag1

Re: Jsaan Sstathm Slann Transporter

Nicely done sir,

Look forward to seeing your next efforts now your mojo is returning :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

inchmurrin

Jsaan has found a need on his current job for a bit of heavy support. He's recruited GGwnDooln Kristee whose clan females tend to do the fighting. She previously worked with a family involved in human clan warfare and large flying reptiles and with the empire suppressing rebellions. In both cases she had to wear shiny armour which didn't go down well. She's glad to be back working with civilised Slaan and really likes using the ancient, to humans, disrupter cannon she picked up from the empire.

979263257_o.jpg

979263266_o.jpg

Based on a lizardman Kroxigor with an orc arm and Space Crusade disrupter cannon.

inchmurrin

Another Space Slaann the result of me acquiring a group of real Slann and as usual I have to convert the broken ones. This trouble maker is the "Slann with no name" a drifter prone to sorting out towns cursed by warring gangsters/ gamblers and indulging in gunfights. Occasionally seen wearing a poncho but in action today.

993432547_o.jpg

993432552_o.jpg

993432558_o.jpg

Next up a mounted higher status frog - but what on?

Back