Slaanesh 40k cult

Asslessman

Now here's a group I'm very happy to have done ! Jes Goodwin was my first hobby crush like many of us and his champions have always been up there in my favourite models of all time. I took the opportunity to convert and paint a few of them to make a 40k version and hence having a small cult for skirmish games.

You can find more about them in the blogspot as usual.

Golgfag1

As ever stunning conversion work & application of colour, particularly like the segmented multiple arm 8-).

After Brian's chat at BOYL about conversion & design etc and the recent modelling tutorials/posts - I really should try my hand - watch this space! :? :lol: :?

Paul / Golgfag1

Ketil Trout

Great models, I particularly like the hooded figures. They remind me of the sand people from a certain space saga set in a galaxy far, far away a long time ago. The lenses are painted beautifully.

Plaiecivile

Mr Ass I am so glad to know that you are still around and Holy Chipotle, in a hell of a good shape!

That is flawless! Makes me think of your take on the Stormcast warrior, very inspired.

Suber

They are beautiful. Sounds twisted, as it's Slaanesh we're talking about, but they are gorgeous.

Asslessman

Thanks folks, I'm quite glad people respond so well to an alternative take on Slaanesh, quite far from the exuberance we're used to !

winterdyne

That's lovely. I really like the use of modern parts (cultist and stealer hybrid heads). And the paintjob's awesome too.

Back