The sun will never set on the Slann Empire

Good evening - i have been re - painting my childhood Slann army for the past 2 years - my painting skills are basic - but very happy to have a place to share the photos , so i begin with a unit of Central Lustrian Spawn Band with lvl 15 Hero (hope upload of photo works)

Attachments

• IMG_2859 (3).JPG
    IMG_2859 (3).JPG
    152 KB · Views: 7,796

Golgfag1

Ah, good to see a fellow amphibian devotee join the forum.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your spawn.

Paul / Golgfag1

Thantsants

Very nice indeed - something rather splendid about an Imperial Slaan army in all its pre-decline splendour!

Golgfag1

Pygmy Witch Doctor":2ck84krc said:
Thanks Gallivantes and Paul , great to meet at last fellow Slann here, will look at your blog and see if i can see some

No problem - Not sure I've anything on my tumbler page, so here's a couple of pictures of some of my figures (apologies for bumping your topic)

Enjoy
Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• coldone riders1.JPG
    coldone riders1.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 7,761
  • slaves1.JPG
    slaves1.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 7,761
  • battle lines4.JPG
    battle lines4.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 7,761
Thanks Paul - Great to see ! I hope to get a few of the pre slotta Cold One riders - but will never be able to get this many and beautiful painting of them also - really good to see the old Human Slaves also - i only have a few of the later Human Slaves - but have some proxy slaves i am looking forward to painting and trying to get a unit together (will make good cannon fodder or human sacrifices should the crops fail)

- thanks Thantsants - will post more soon , about 60 percent of old army repainted so far - still not tried green stuff , but seeing your Cold One Riders makes me think i need to add more feathers . glad to know the Lustrian Empire is still going strong here!

Scouts or Levy from South Lustria (more to paint still ) - they march under the banner of the Central Lustrian Empire (trying to create regional differences to allow civil war campaign) . Plus Pygmy Snack Bar - part of current Pygmy Village project

Attachments

• IMG_2862.JPG
    IMG_2862.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 7,718
  • IMG_2864 (2).JPG
    IMG_2864 (2).JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 7,718
  • IMG_2813.JPG
    IMG_2813.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 7,718
Cheers Blue (really struggle with getting decent photos) and Thantsants - 'toad in the hole' should be no problem - they specialize in lizardmen head sandwiches - going cheap due to the bad taste they leave. More photos when back in Berlin/Lustria in about 2 weeks

Hi again - been working on this Jaguar Warrior unit standard today - might add feathers and skulls tomorrow morning - plus 2 of the first units painted 2 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2931 (1).JPG
    IMG_2931 (1).JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 2,979
  • IMG_2932.JPG
    IMG_2932.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 2,979
  • IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 2,979

Ketil Trout

These are great, particulatly like the giant idol and new banner, beautiful. Looking forward to invading Lustria soon, still mustering greenskins, hope they survive the journey :?

photo again of War Idol, deleted last one - but some how cant get the high format to fit straight - sorry all i guess the war idol is too tall

Attachments

• IMG_2935.JPG
    IMG_2935.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,978
Hi again, after 2 weeks away quite alot of uploads at the moment - here are some Giant Scorpions with Animal Handler - i am using the original handler models as Heroes as they are one of my favourite Slann models - so here is an Orange Frog Handler...more Lustrian Coffee then photograph the Slann War Altar

Attachments

• IMG_2790.JPG
    IMG_2790.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 2,962
Good day all, i just wanted to share this Slann War Altar - which i built about 2 years ago - though i realised since i need to add detail to the skulls and paint the toothpicks (plus add some decoration to the ends of them) - in the background the latest Lustrian Altar completed from Scotia Grendel.

Attachments

• IMG_3005 (1).JPG
    IMG_3005 (1).JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 2,915
  • IMG_3006.JPG
    IMG_3006.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 2,915
Back