Araby Smugglers or Arab Fighters??

Well I have been working at a back-breaking pace to produce some new fighters for my play-testing of Outremer: Faith and Blood; but I have also decided that I will be bringing these models to BOYL17 next weekend to use as smugglers from the exotic lands of Araby in the giant Warhammer Fantasy Battle Game: Heldenhofen!

I think these guys will have a certain mysterious allure when fighting in the streets and docks of the Imperial City!!

blogger-image-1522525323.jpg

Firstly I decided to give the force some mounted support in the form of an camel rider equipped with sword and shield:

blogger-image-1084714163.jpg

I then painted three more melee focused infantry models in light armour (Saracen fighters get bonuses when using light armour in the game):

blogger-image-1289280296.jpg

blogger-image--1921727434.jpg

blogger-image-1998576455.jpg

And finally I decided to bulk out the forces ranged firepower in the form of two arab crossbowmen, the crossbow is a suitably terrifying weapon in the game so these should be a welcome addition to the force!

blogger-image-1184191597.jpg

There are loads more photo and more details on my blog:

http://classicastartes.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/saracen-fighters-camel-for-outremer.html

Niko

Very nice models ! I love the colour of the skin. Do you have any tutorial for this ? ;)

Hi Niko!! Thanks very much...

Do you want a tutorial just for the skin or the whole model? I'll see what I can do mate!

Back