Slaves to darkness.

Erny

Some of my old Chaos stuff, Khorne to start and Slaanesh to follow:

KRedRED.jpg

Red redemption pretending to be thugs.

KKnights2.jpg

Knights, Bloodletters and a bit of a charriot.

KKnightd.jpg

Knights again.

KBHound.jpg

Doggies.

KBThirster.jpg

The Thirster.

KWarriors.jpg

Marauders.

Chico

Love um, is that the old Imperial Purple you used to paint them?

That old 'Thirster i use as a Daemon Prince in my RT Renegades :)

Please sir, may i have some more pictures :)

Blue in VT

Yeah these are great! I personally like a multicolored approach to my chaos forces...but I like your unified colored scheme as well. Some truely classic figures in there. Great to see so much old lead on the table and ready for battle!

Cheers,

Blue

Erny

More you say? Happy to oblige, all old photos seen before elsewhere:

whfb2.jpg

Warriors or marauders with keeper head standard.

whfb3.jpg

That standard again.

wfb1.jpg

The Keeper of Secrets.

whfb4.jpg

An early paint of a Chaos witch.

bcc757f6-1-1.jpg

A later paint of her.

2855e6aa-1.jpg

Daemonettes.

I have some knights, thugs and fiends knocking about somewhere plus a fair section of unaligned chaos allies all painted.

For some reason I've never painted up any of my 80's beastmen, something i should rectify I guess. I do love the Perry ones from the 90's though.

Orlygg

A real pleasure to see these and very inspirational considering I am just about to begin a major Realm of Chaos project of my own. I always love to see the old daemons, so much better than the later metals (and now resins) by Trish Morrison. I have tons and tons of daemonic miniatures but very few are painted. Hopefully by the end of Year 2 of the GRAND PLAN that will have changed!

More please!

Erny

Chico":10kan9du said:
Love um, is that the old Imperial Purple you used to paint them?

That old 'Thirster i use as a Daemon Prince in my RT Renegades :)

Please sir, may i have some more pictures :)

Sorry Chico forgot to reply. Perhaps it's the photo but the main colour is significantly more red than the old imperial purple. Darned if I can remeber what it was though, some humbrol acrylic I think.

Erny

RogueWally":3mgdg39o said:
Well that's Slaves to Darkness... (Slannesh and Khorn), have you gotten to The Lost and the Damned yet?

I have them just haven't painted them yet!

Ti Pouchon

Isn't that just dandy... Not only are these looking very nice indeed, but that Bloodthirster is exactly the combination of Bloodthirster parts that I'd like to have. Paint me Envious Green again. :mrgreen:

Harry

Very nice.
Great to sese these lovely old Chaos minis getting the love and attention they deserve.

Back