Miscellaneous projects by Dreamfish

Dreamfish

Administrator
Finished! if you don't count the shields. You can find more pictures on my blog... Thank you for watching.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Thanks guys, will post the results when they're done. In the meantime, I posted a WIP of these some time ago and recently finished the lot.

maruader-mm73-witch-elves-1.png

maruader-mm73-witch-elves-2.png

Dreamfish

Administrator
Becuase all of my old dropbox links are now broken, I've decided to start my own thread where I try to collect, fix and relocate all finished projects to a more permanent location.

For starters, I finally finished the first of the 9 Dark Elf Cold One riders I painted some time ago. I started with the sorcerreres. I really like the model and I think she came out nicely. She will serve as my favorite sorcerers from now on.

Meet Mrs Whore Lock
dark-elf-sorceress-on-cold-one-1.png

dark-elf-sorceress-on-cold-one-2.png

Subedai

Nice work! Particularly like the cold one, the combination of colours and the gold barding go very well together.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Thanks for praises, I'm hoping to stay in the zone a while longer. Long enough to paint some of those riders.

These need some owners.
marauder-cold-ones-1.jpg

Dreamfish

Administrator
Zhu, yes I did the skin with an airbrush. I layered three colors from bottom to top to create the gradient and applied some wahses and drybrushing. I used a similiar technique on the Hydra I painted some time ago. The method is quite easy and fast. The airbrush works best on larger sized models.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Well with all that BOYL goodness around I thought I'd contribute a little, before crawling back under my rock. Whore Lock is now accompanied by the famous hero Purple Reign.

dark-elf-mm74-heroes.png

Back