Crimson Fists - Rynn's World Veterans

OuteRimTim

I'm very new to miniature photography, but here are some marines I painted.
I'd like to here what y'all think, about the models and the pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 2,369
  • IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 2,369
  • IMG_2244.jpg
    IMG_2244.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 2,369
The minis are kick arse! I love converting these old RBT01 marines up, different poses & weapons etcetera.

The paint jobs are way cool! The weathering is ace too :)

The photography is fine. They could be a little brighter, but they're miles away from being terrible photographs.

Cool stuff Tim :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

The minis are kick arse! I love converting these old RBT01 marines up, different poses & weapons etcetera.

The paint jobs are way cool! The weathering is ace too :)

The photography is fine. They could be a little brighter, but they're miles away from being terrible photographs.

Cool stuff Tim :)

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Orjetax

These look very nice!

The photo quality is fine. Brighter would be better, but I wouldn't wring hands about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top stuff! I love seeing beakies being given some love, especially Crimson fists!!

Photos are fine, try making a background of just plain A4 paper/card if you wanna brighten them up a bit

Suber

I love that combination of weapons and bits, they all look great. That's a nice job, bring us more!

OuteRimTim

Thank you for the comments and the feedback.

I am wondering how to post pictures with out uploading them as attachments. I see others posting this way, but I can't figure out how. My oft repeated prayers to the Machine God have not availed me of the method, so I thought to ask the forum members.

It just seems nicer to me to view them that way, and it seems I won't be limited to just three photos per post. (i.e. more photos to follow if I can be taught how....)

Thanks for any help.

Orjetax

OuteRimTim":js00ajta said:
Thank you for the comments and the feedback.

I am wondering how to post pictures with out uploading them as attachments. I see others posting this way, but I can't figure out how. My oft repeated prayers to the Machine God have not availed me of the method, so I thought to ask the forum members.

It just seems nicer to me to view them that way, and it seems I won't be limited to just three photos per post. (i.e. more photos to follow if I can be taught how....)

Thanks for any help.

Use the Tapatalk app to post to alleviate this issue; it makes photo uploads simple.

Gallivantes

I think what you may be looking for is the button saying "Img" located above the window you compose your message in. It will insert the text string "[i m g] [/i m g]" into your message (at the current cursor location). Here you can put a link to an image elsewhere on the web — place it between the bracket pairs — and it should appear as an image in your post.

An example as you type would look something like

http://picture.jpg[/img ]

[i]Toll the Great Bell Once!
Pull the Lever forward to engage the
Piston and Pump... [/i]

Sleepysod

These are great, especially the marine with the power fist. Did crimson fists survive as a chapter into the later versions of 40k?

winterdyne

Yep, Crimson Fists are still going strong, almost wiped out by huge Ork waaagh, slowly recovering. Propensity for armoured vehicles and more reliance on shooting over assault as a result.

Colours have changed slightly over the years - the blue's gone darker and the crimson's switched from more of a scarlet, to a purplish red, back to scarlet.

OuteRimTim

[/quote]

Use the Tapatalk app to post to alleviate this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I've searched on tapatalk for this forum but can not find it. Not sure what I'm missing. I'd appreciate any help.

Orjetax

Use the Tapatalk app to post to alleviate this issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I've searched on tapatalk for this forum but can not find it. Not sure what I'm missing. I'd appreciate any help.[/quote]

Hm. Don't remember the exact steps I used the first time, BUT:

Just now I put "Oldhammer"into the search Tapatalk bar at the top of the screen. This forum was the first result for me.

Here's a screen grab of what it looked like:

4ec816c3d9004e09a353fa17e7aa060e.jpg

OuteRimTim

Thanks for the help.
I'm still not getting a result. I put Oldhammer into the search bar and the first (of two) result(s) is 'Warhammer-Empire.com', with no listing of this forum at all.
My tech skills are stretched too thin it appears.

Orjetax

OuteRimTim":3sbno0t0 said:
Thanks for the help.
I'm still not getting a result. I put Oldhammer into the search bar and the first (of two) result(s) is 'Warhammer-Empire.com', with no listing of this forum at all.
My tech skills are stretched too thin it appears.

I'm not ready to give up on you, OuteRimTim.

I unfollowed the forum, and figured out how to refollow.

Download the Tapatalk app.
Forget about trying to find the forum on there.
Instead open your web browsing app of choice and google "Oldhammer forum Tapatalk".

Then click the link. This will open the app to the forum page. Click follow. Log in.

See screen grabs below.
4d24162eceffaa20b8e675fca99c83fd.jpg

09602e90a18df47e74fb2c693ac1b591.jpg

OuteRimTim

Thank You Orjetax!

Found the forum and followed on tapatalk app.
I really appreciate your assistance, thank you again.

Orjetax

My pleasure.

This app is definitely my preferred mechanism for posting images here

Back