Bretonnians (warband completed)

A bretonnian knight that will be the leader of a small warband of Bretonnians I will play with Advanced Song of Blades & Heroes rulebook.

index.php

index.php

symphonicpoet

Re: Bretonnian Knight

Oh, now he looks nice! I confess, that's a color choice I'd not have thought of for a knight, but he looks good. You carry it off very well. Love the shield! :)

symphonicpoet

Re: Bretonnians (added men at arms)

I particularly love the fellow with the blue tabbard with the yellow pattern. That came out very well indeed! :) Lovely stuff all.

They look nice! I especially like the way you painted their skin tone - would you share your recipe for this? ;)

frenchfever":39sf7u5n said:
very good Gianmatteo !

PS: Why GianMatteo? Did you united my nickname JiNNai (Abbreviated and italianized as "Gian") with my real name (Matteo)? ;) :mrgreen:

Two more painted bretonnians for my warband.

index.php

index.php

Mr Furious":m7waqx75 said:
Excellent vibrant colours! What are you using for the textured bases. I love them.

I white primed some gravel then painted with citadel goblin green, a wash of the citadel wash biel tan green and two highlights of goblin green mixed with white, then some little wash of green again.

symphonicpoet

Is it fortuitous to have Lohengrin among your company? He's a powerful ally and all that, but . . . the story never ends well.

Anyway, wow that's quite lovely. :) Love your swan knight in particular!

Back