Winterdyne's Nurgle Project

winterdyne

20 1998 era metal Chaos Marauders. 3d-printed shields as they don't come with them.
marauders1.jpg

marauders2.jpg

marauders3.jpg

marauders4.jpg

Brings the army up to 2000 points... and a fairly hefty weight:

lead_rot2k.jpg

winterdyne

So I updated the app on my phone, had to rebuild the list, and somehow it seems I was 120 points down...

So, a quick rush job on Jonno the Plague Elemental to act as Poxbringer (the Chaos Toiled being more appropriate for a Sloppity Bilepiper - I love that name):

plague_elemental1.jpg

And the full army on a nice clean backdrop:
leadrot_1600.jpg

winterdyne

Oh, there's no hope of it stopping any time soon... I still have to paint the summonables, then I've got two more GUO's to do... and they'll need some friends.

Still to come on the Nurgle front, probably in this order...
Six more bases of Nurglings
A new unit of 10 90's plaguebearers
Sorceror on Palanquin
Second Great Unclean One ('Rotigus')
A unit of 10 2002 era Pestigors
Champion on Palanquin
Another 10 90's plaguebearers for the new unit
Another 10 Pestigors for that unit
Third Great Unclean One

Still to buy:
More 'Blightkings' / Champions. Reliant on finding the axe dude for a non-heinous price and/or at a time when I have the disposable for it.
More nurglings because you can never have enough
10 more 90's plaguebearers

Micha

An incredible panopy of classic models painted up to a stunningly high standard. The Nurgle Champions are great models in their own right, and you absolutely did them justice, creating great variety while leaving no doubt at whom they serve. You even made the 90s metal chaos marauders (awful minis) look like tabletop gold. Your Banners are joy to look at as well. And considerung the guality it did not take you all that much time. Looking Forward to more of your work.

howie

winterdyne":32c4955h said:
So I updated the app on my phone, had to rebuild the list, and somehow it seems I was 120 points down...

So, a quick rush job on Jonno the Plague Elemental to act as Poxbringer (the Chaos Toiled being more appropriate for a Sloppity Bilepiper - I love that name):

plague_elemental1.jpg

And the full army on a nice clean backdrop:
leadrot_1600.jpg

I registered just to say that your Nurgle army is the absolute dog's danglies! Great work man.

Back