The "Admiral Battenberg", a Moot Class Halfling Landship

So, I guess this fits here, the Land Ship is OOP, the crew are all at least 20 years old, and it's for my Citadel Halfling army!

It's actually a now discontinued Forge World Marienberg Class Land Ship I converted over to use with my halfling army. I like the idea of Halflings being technological tinkerers, messing around with things and making them better. Though in this case, it probably involved adding a bread oven and rotisserie to the firebox! :lol:

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6086.jpg

IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6102.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

As ever, if you're interested, there's more pictures and info on my blog, linked in my sig!

Plaiecivile

That is epic!

Plus the halflings pop out very nicely with their bright colors over that huge wooden structure.

Oh and since you did so great on this project, why not take the Valhalla dragon from Iron Wind Metals and replace the dwarf crew with halflings?

I know you can make it happen 8-)

Plaiecivile":c045yqwk said:
Oh and since you did so great on this project, why not take the Valhalla dragon from Iron Wind Metals and replace the dwarf crew with halflings?

I know you can make it happen 8-)

Heh, I do have plans for a halfling flyer, but mine are more technologically inclined and so don't involve dragons!

Jonas

This just reeks of awesome!

Even though, to me, it is Gnomes who are the tinkerers ;) and Halflings are just hungry.

But I still love this.

Fimm McCool

Wow! That's just stunning. The landship has long been a favourite and you have increased the awesomeness 100-fold by pairing it with halflings and such a stunning paintjob.

I love the wrecked chicken coop and the chickens fleeing from it - that is a very Halfling-flavoured detail :) Haha, and now I just noticed the poor fellow holding on to the ladder, trying to keep up with the speed of the ship :grin:

Back