New space dwarves by Kev Adams !

Asslessman

It's been waaay too quiet in here but I've used my time for a good cause (mainly) !

Here are some new space dwarves sculpts mades by no other than Kev Adams himself for Uscarl MIniatures. They're going to be released in a Kickstarter in early January and they are wonderful sculpts really !

Go check the associated blogpost for more details on the parts and scale !

Orjetax

Saw them on Facebook. And the blog. And now here. And every time I see them I think:

"I can't wait to pledge this kickstarter."

I'm anticipating this even more than I did Diego's space raiders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asslessman

Well thank you guys !
I have some chaos squats planned using the arms from this set to show the compatibility. I know the guys who made those really put their heart into it so I'm glad they get such a warm welcome !

Orjetax

Asslessman":3vtt0426 said:
Well thank you guys !
I have some chaos squats planned using the arms from this set to show the compatibility. I know the guys who made those really put their heart into it so I'm glad they get such a warm welcome !

Would you post those too?
I have lamented often in the forum the lack of good alternatives to the ill-fitting plastic squat arms.

Asslessman

Orjetax":3hpsiohr said:
Asslessman":3hpsiohr said:
Well thank you guys !

Would you post those too?
I have lamented often in the forum the lack of good alternatives to the ill-fitting plastic squat arms.

I will, they should be painted for the KS or midway through it so people get a an idea of how well they fit. ;)

Quendil

They look great. Would be interested to see size comparison against the old Space Ork Raiders and Ollies armies space dwarfs

Tanath

These look fantastic and great to see Kev's work again in sci-fi.

Hope the KS is a success. I will have to miss out on that one as I'm waiting on the GSW2 KS sometime next year.

Asslessman

If you guys want to check the new arms and weapons on some older models, you can see them mixed with old arms on some chaos squats I've just painted !

Back