2nd Edition Eldar

Elbows

Everything in the codex with the likely exception of Harlequins (never much cared for them), Exodites (too big of a modeling project) and I maaaaaay not end up with any pirates. Everything else will eventually make an appearance: bikes, vypers, hawks, spiders, wraithguard, dreadnoughts, few more tanks etc. I'm even planning on doing up a Wraithknight near the end to use with the old Armorcast "Eldar Towering Destroyer Knight" rules since the scale is pretty reasonable.

Elbows

Some Warp Spiders just jumped in.

WarpSpiders_zpsoihcgayb.png

Elbows

Thank you, thank you. Oddly...it's hit a bump in the road for a silly reason. I've painted so quickly I've run out of bases...so more are in the mail. I also ran out of matte finish and some of my primers. Gotta keep on top of my logistics!

Elbows

Been in the dumps lately, but I picked up the brush yesterday...set on finishing eight figures that were on my desktop.

DSCN2025_zpsvljbciv8.jpg

DSCN2027_zpsyjbwgvoy.jpg

Some leftover scouts and my second squad of five Fire Dragons (allowing me to field anywhere in the 3-7 range or two separate squads). Believe it or not I'm actually narrowing down on the extent of infantry figures I've needed. I have some Swooping Hawks leftover and then some Warlocks/Exarchs. I plan on adding some Wraithguard and some Pirates, but I'm actually running low on figures. Army count is around 90-100 models at the moment. Many vehicles left to do.

inchmurrin

I like the copper finish on the Fire Dragons weapons. What do you use for your bases, the thin profile works well with your base treatment?

Elbows

I use Renedra bases, 25mm/30mm/40mm depending on the model. Normally 25's (the Warp Spiders for instance are on 30mm because they LOVE falling over with their top-heavy weapons).

annagul

I like it very much. Great army, ready to defend the craftworld.

I also begun falled in love in this great world when 40k 2nd edition came out, and Eldars was my first election for an army (along Blood Angels). Now I am painting and repainting my old models, along searching some models in eBay and other sites. I really love the old Jes Goodwin designs.

I will post my models here.

Elbows

Glad you like it...because here's some more! Finished another dread and some old school Swooping Hawks.

Elbows

Some more Dark Reapers in a more classic colour scheme. Fifth guy is waiting on a missile launcher and will join the squad shortly...

Elbows

And a Warlock on a Jetbike (picked it up with the "Start Collecting" box for a whoppin' $64). Not Oldhammer, but still part of the army.

Back