Oldhammer Brandenburg

Micha

Hello good people. I´ve been watching the works shown here for quite some time. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought some old minis and painted them. Now I think the time for me to show some of the things I´ve done has come. This is purely a collection of painted minis, they are no working army or warband, nor will they ever be (well who knows..).

I would greatly appreciate comments or advice of any kind.
Painted with citadel paints.

Best regards from Brandenburg

Attachments

• slambo1.jpg
    slambo1.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 1,782
  • reaper1.jpg
    reaper1.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 1,782
  • spider1.jpg
    spider1.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 1,782

Micha

One more:

More to follow, no time to take pictures now.

Attachments

• tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 1,782

Subedai

Beautiful work! Really bringing out the best in these classic sculpts with top of the range modern painting quality.

Very nice! Could you throw a little more light on the subjects when you photograph them? I've got a feeling your colours look a little more saturated in the pictures than they are in real life?

Asslessman

Exquisite painting ! The blue warrior with pelt wins the show for me but they're all splendid. I'd second Steve's comment about lighting, with such great paintjob, we want to savour the models to the max ;)

Micha

Thanks for all your kind commenst. And from such distinguished people! I do not really know a thing about photography. The pictures were taken in a backyard on a sunny day with a sheet of paper propped behind them. They were then resized, cut und slightly adjusted for brightness and contrast using ArcSoft Photo studio to better resemble the real thing.
More:

More in one week´s time.

Attachments

• skull.jpg
    skull.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 1,682
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 1,682
  • doom.jpg
    doom.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 1,682

TouchMe

Those all look amazing.
I especially like the chaos dwarf, very nice colors and that's some solid freehanding on his cloak.
Keep it up.

Grumdril

Lovely work. The bone armour guy is fantastic, and the execution on the dwarf is as well (although I'm less convinced by the colour combination, personally!). And both of the faces on the guy with the spider helm. And...

Look forward to seeing more.

Paul / Grumdril

Micha

More time, more pictures. Thanks for all the kind words. The first two minis are not 'truly' oldhammer, but nice minis nontheless. Colin Dixon´s work, they bear 'marauder' on the tab, but were released in 1991, as citadel. The pink one has a modern chaos knight shield. Oh an the scythe guy - well he simply rocks!

More to come yet.

Attachments

• marauder1.jpg
    marauder1.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 547
  • metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 547
  • marauder2.jpg
    marauder2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 547
Back