TGBC

Hi Chaps,

Just want to share my ongoing Mad Max Dark Future project :grin:

The Toe Cutter

The Goose

And some converted DF cars

Harry

The cars are a bit more thunder dome than road warrior. :grin:

All good stuff. Love the purple Bike ... and goose is great. Must dig out my old metalics.

symphonicpoet

Nice stuff. Not sure why the goose is doing stunts on that ruined bridge pier, but lovely stuff just the same. They seem to have some juice to burn.

TGBC

BTW, Our group on FB is open to everyone and we're almost at 100 members in a few weeks. Trying to build a nice site for adults to discuss and trade OldHammer as well as other PA type auto combat stuff. Feel free to hit us up if you may be interested! That said, some more from my collection :grin:

Mat

These are great.
Very nicely done. So much to take in, I'll need to look through them again.

Where are the cultists from? They look nice and cultist-ey.

Post more!

TGBC

Thanks Chaps! I really love the whole DF line! The cultists are GW, but the yellow hazmat guys are Elhiem from their soviet collection.

Some more, please to enjoy :grin:

TGBC

Thanks Mate! I built this all for PolderCon here in the Netherlands and have since painted up the mat to match. I have always wanted to get the DF minis and when I found a bunch of games where I could use them... the projects just fell from my fingers :grin:

TGBC

Thanks Chaps! I tired to make the terrain as modular as possible so the board doesnt get stale. At 20mm I was able to find a ton of old HO scale RR buildings on the cheap. :grin:

TGBC

Cheers! Not to mention that at 20mm, I get a third more 'size' in the same space as 28mm :grin:

A shameless plug, but our very cool Facebook group now has 100 members including Gregg Qualls the author and publisher of Outrider and Phil Reed the CEO of Steve Jackson Games the publishers of Car Wars!

If you havent checked us out yet, please drop by or better yet, join up! :grin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3186233 ... tif_t=like

And now, a larger pic of the game I ran at Poldercon in Utrecht this last Feburary

TGBC

Hey Mates,

Just want to post up some cars I did for a commission for the Outrider game, but no reason they would not work with Dark Future. What do you think?

Dooz

Damn, seeing your nice cars makes me want to check out this game. I wonder if the kids would mind if i hacked up some of their cars

Back