my 25 year old blood angel army.

Toecutter

Well I thought id pop these on as ive been paintin a lot of more modern GW stuff and felt these could do with a dust off.
These where some of my first army, the plastic marines I got the day they released. I was 15 when I painted em. I came runner up at games day 90' and won games day91' (power sword trophy) with em so I couldn't bring myself to re-paint em as it felt like a betrayal lolz. I did repaint the Dreads an stuck some modern "bitz" on em ..cos my son said I should.
vzk7qc.jpg

2q1bbjb.jpg

2qcl81s.jpg

311vpkm.jpg

2pyq9n8.jpg

20saxj9.jpg

2uejlfm.jpg

28v7p07.jpg

23lnu35.jpg

23ib0oj.jpg

2lix9b5.jpg

28rnqdi.jpg

spyhvn.jpg

2j5106c.jpg

25879u1.jpg

2d2c4mc.jpg

Toecutter

Ive got an RT era Eldar army as well as a High elf/wood elf and dwarf (3rd ed era) armies if anyone wants to a look lemmi know an ill pic em. ofc they are 25+ years old too.

axiom

What a great looking army! I've always loved that camo scheme ever since I saw in in RT - what a treat to see an entire force in the same vein.

Please share your other armies!

symphonicpoet

Lovely old army and some very nice conversion work. I'd be well pleased to see such an army opposite my own on the field of battle. Or even alongside mine fighting a common (orc) enemy. (Possibly also mine.) Very nice. Looking forward to the other armies.

Must say, though, the sword is a little out of scale. Is she the original toecutter? I have a variety of knives that have tried to earn that name, seeing as I always seem to have a case of dropsy when modeling or washing dishes. (My wife calls me drop husband.) Thankfully I move my bare feet very very fast.

Again, lovely old models. They take me back a ways. Looking forward to the rest.

Back