Whose serious about wanting old WEs???

Thehermit

there is some fantastic stuff there and to my mind worth the money, saying that i have been picking up scarlocs and marauder wood elves for between 20- 50p on ebay the last few weeks. cavalry £1.50 plus p+p.

Still i would be tempted with 15 spear and 10 cav if you are still going for it?

Just John

Ok, having read through the messages and seeing the waning entusiasm I think we should approach this a bit differently. Rather than seeing if we are willing to meet his valuations I think we should attempt to determine what we think the lot is worth given that as The Hermit said Skarlocs can be got quite cheaply on ebay and then there is the scale of quantity issue.

To be honest I know nothing about the value of Wood Elves (poncy gits that they are) but I do know that bulk buying on e-bay doesn't always result in the sort of prices he is talking about.

If we can come up with a figure we are willing to pay then we can haggle a bit or just walk away from it.

Blue in VT

I agree with John on this one...and in fact the seller has just asked for a counter offer...and I don't know what to tell him.

He has also added 4 more cav to the offering.

In my limited experience WE either go cheap...like skarlocs...or expensive...like the cav or personalities. I attempted to
Sell my skarlocs unit (22figures!) for 36$ on several occasions without a single
Serious bite...so I just decided to keep them. On the other hand I paid 10$ each for some mounted personalities and felt that was a good deal.

Blue

Back